D24K & Techture Slimming EMS Devices - opinions???

SUESHOPS

D24K & Techture Slimming EMS Devices - opinions???

Post by SUESHOPS » 2 years ago

Hello - I am wondering if any of you have purchased either the D24K Bio Wave, or the Techture EMS "slimming" devices? I heard the presenters say that there is no difference between them, and they both appear to be the same machine, but is there something in the amount of EMS they emit that would make one preferrable over another? If you have one of these, I would really appreciate your opinions. THANKS
2 x

D-Flawless

Re: D24K & Techture Slimming EMS Devices - opinions???

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

SUESHOPS wrote:
2 years ago
Hello - I am wondering if any of you have purchased either the D24K Bio Wave, or the Techture EMS "slimming" devices? I heard the presenters say that there is no difference between them, and they both appear to be the same machine, but is there something in the amount of EMS they emit that would make one preferrable over another? If you have one of these, I would really appreciate your opinions. THANKS
Hi Sue!

I bought the D24k Bio Wave because I have another device by D24k that I love! I just received my BioWave last week so it’s too early to report results yet…takes a few weeks. So far I really like it though! I bought the new Lumia Experto today and I cannot wait for that one to arrive! I did some research on it before it hit the air and it’s incredible! The price was crazy fantastic too!
3 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

SUESHOPS wrote:
2 years ago
I have the biowave slimming. I’m using it on my arms
to start. It’s definitely working
1 x

ElleST

Post by ElleST » 2 years ago

I liked this unit. the effect is clearly visible. I also take in addition to myself a warming cream from Maryann. I'm not sure if this is an alternative but cool stuff and in a mix with the device gives a magical result. my arms belly tightened no that awful flabby skin after pregnancy
I leave the link for future readers https://shopmaryann.com/products/anti-c ... -hot-cream
1 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

My upper arms sag city too much tanning now paying the price I might have to try it thanks which one is better?
1 x