Boston Irish

Re: OPATRA DermiNeck Anti-Ageing Device

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I am 64 years old and Love the Opatra it works.😊🍀
3 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

I love mine, too. I first ordered the Dermineck/Dermieye combo last month and saw fantastic results. So, last week I ordered the Synergy Duo and it was just delivered yesterday. I already see an improvement on the mouth to jawline and upper lip wrinkles, AFTER ONE USE!! And I haven't even tried the Synergy Eye yet. I have used other red LED light devices--I have a cheapy mask ($50), Baby Quasar, LightStim and DPL (or did, until the piece of junk fell apart). None of them gave me the results, over hours and hours of use over several months, that I got from the Opatra. I also have been using it on my knee (2 surgeries+steroid shots, every 6mos.) and what a relief! My knee was killing me, I had been sleeping with it elevated and using ice packs, trying to deal with the pain. After a couple of uses with the Opatra, I can walk my dogs every a.m., without being in agony. I have been looking for something to replace the Botox and filler injections, I've been getting for the past 20yrs. and I think this is it. Such a waste of money, when I can just buy something for about what one visit costs me and that's it. I can use it in the comfort of my own home, no one trying to push me into paying for more than I can afford (one creepy nurse was REALLY good at doing that, at the MediSpa, I was going to), no bruising or having to hide for days afterward, until the swelling goes down. The results are completely natural. Just for the pain relief alone, it makes the cost worthwhile. I am so happy I found this channel and decided to try it! And I NEVER thought it would work so well. I actually thought I'd have to return it. What a fantastic product!!!!!
3 x

DrJon

Post by DrJon » 3 years ago

You get what you pay for. The lower price items have lower rate of frequency and intensity and do not have the same potential or power as Opatra does. I use these devices on the day side of my practice.
4 x