Clinical Results

Tammy

Clinical Results

Post by Tammy » 4 years ago

I use all of Davids product's I love them all I'm 59 have tried so many it was hard to find something I could use now I will never use anything else .I have my husband using product's and my mother-in-law who is 78 they both love all itmes in fact my husband will let me know when he is running low so I can order more Love All David Pollack's Skin Care Love My Shop Lc
6 x

What-a-gem

Re: Clinical Results

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Ok, so here’s my question of the day...I have bought a few of David Pollack’s skincare products. Can’t say that I’ve noticed a difference, but I will be patient.
My question is this, I bought the 24/7 poly peptide instant eye lift. On the back of the bottle are the directions. They say, “after cleansing pat ski dry. Massage a small amount over face and neck area until absorbed. Ummmmm, how is this supposed to lift up my saggy old eyelids?..Am I nuts or do I just not get it? Anyone have this product? Anyone see any improvements? Wish product do you think is the very best in this line. Thanks for your help and opinions.
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
Ok, so here’s my question of the day...I have bought a few of David Pollack’s skincare products. Can’t say that I’ve noticed a difference, but I will be patient.
My question is this, I bought the 24/7 poly peptide instant eye lift. On the back of the bottle are the directions. They say, “after cleansing pat ski dry. Massage a small amount over face and neck area until absorbed. Ummmmm, how is this supposed to lift up my saggy old eyelids?..Am I nuts or do I just not get it? Anyone have this product? Anyone see any improvements? Wish product do you think is the very best in this line. Thanks for your help and opinions.
Hi @What-a-gem

I have the eye lift, the serum and the 24/7. I love them. I was skeptical BUT...here’s the story...

One weekend I drove down and met my husband down in Sacramento when he was flying an over nighter in there. We had planned in the morning to go shopping at the mall but I work up feeling ill. He went ahead and offered to buy me some things I wanted. He went to Macy’s and tackled by some gals wanting to do a 5 minute facial. He was skeptical but tried it. He called me and asked if I wanted it and I had no idea what it was but told him if he did to go ahead. He is 12 years older than I am and sometimes I think that bothers him. The stuff they were selling was about $300.00
He bought me the make up I wanted and did other stuff and came back. I could see the difference in his face. He didn’t buy the stuff. But, it’s the same stuff they sell here, only here it’s much much less.
I do notice a tightening. I don’t see a huge difference but I have good skin and (knock on wood) no wrinkles yet. I put it under my eyes (especially good if I am tired) under my brow bone, along my cheekbone and under my jaw bone.
I follow it up with the serum and the 24/7. At night I use just the serum and 24/7.
I occasionally use the Bacuchi retinol. I have to be careful with that because it makes me break out if I overdo it.
I like it and actually just received another order today. I have used many other products before and many more expensive. My plastic surgeon (I haven’t had face work done) said that he noticed a difference and liked the idea. He was going to order some and see if his wife liked it.
The way the lift works is it has ingredients (I think made from shale, or shells and other natural ingredients) that when dry tighten up. So when on your skin it pulls when dry. It is a temporary lift. It will last all day until you wash it off. It is not a permanent solution. The serum and 24/7 are great for overall skin care and moisture.

Btw and fwiw...my husband ended up getting a facelift. He doesn’t recommend me getting one because he said it was so painful. I will someday though. I just got half of my “body overhaul” done and will get the rest after the first of the year.

Creams and lotions can only do so much.!
0 x

Tammy

Post by Tammy » 4 years ago

I was reading a post about clincal Results reverse poly peptide Instant eye lift I have and use the directions on back of bottle says apply a thin layer around each eye.Allow moment to firm and tighten.May use under or over makeupl last all day .I use it love it and a post said it said put all over face I think this person is reading directions to another product not instant eye lift .I do pat it aroynd mouth also but directions don't say to do this but it says cover eyes and having large eyes ir works on my eye lids does just as back of bottle says so the person that posted saidb bottle said use all over face no not eye lift it doesnt say use all over face maybe you have something diffrent like the retinol 24/7 or 247 correct formal that says apply a thin layer over face neck and chest it's in a Orange labeled bottle the eye lift is in purple lable bottle I love it and use it every day under and over my eye makeup ir works for me And I have laege eyes sm skin crease it tighten s it and lifts it all day Love it
Last edited by Tammy 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

What-a-gem

Hi Tammy
Ty for your post regarding Clinical Results Instant Eye lift..yes, it is in the purple bottle. The directions on the back are as I posted..no mistake.. I must have read it about 50 times lol. Knowing that something was definitely wrong.
I wonder if somehow the bottle has the wrong label on it.??? That is the only answer that I can come up with. So I wonder if a whole batch of them have the wrong label. I guess that is possible. :o
I have been hesitant to apply it around my eyes. I have put it on my face, but away from my eyes. I definitely feel a tightness. It is almost uncomfortable.
0 x

What-a-gem

RS,
Thank you for your post regarding my concern about a Clinical Results product.
Your post was very informative and I enjoyed the story line too.
I am wondering if maybe my bottle of the peptide eye lift was labeled incorrectly, because the directions on the back of the bottle definitely say to apply to clean dry skin on the face, no mention of “eyes”, which I found very confusing.
Well now that I know what the directions are, I may give it a try, although I find the tightness that the product gives is very uncomfortable.
Enjoy the weekend!
0 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

Here is a link to David Pollock's Clinical Results Poly-Peptide Instant Eye Lift. Hope it will help.

https://clinicalresults247.com/products ... ft#details

Bluez
0 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Interested in trying these products, what to use for wrinkles around the eye area? Like a serum
0 x

What-a-gem

Ty Blue for the link that you posted. It was informative and gave me a little more confidence to continue with the product.
1 x

momof6

Post by momof6 » 4 years ago

:shock: Eye Serum-- I ordered the set of 3 products from David and had to return all 3 because the eye serum was so irritating to my eyes . I tried just using just below my eye brow and it made my eyes swell so bad had to wash my face just like the other times I tried to use it, I liked the other products but was sorry to have to send back the whole set as at the time he did not offer just the eye serum separate, now I am wondering if the label was mixed up with something else as everyone seems to love the eye serum. Oh well, so done.
1 x