TESTAMENT Men's Cologne

LisaC2019

TESTAMENT Men's Cologne

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Did anyone purchase TESTAMENT the new men's cologne presented today?. I have never heard of this brand but was interested in the overall scents presented. I liked that it was free shipping and 10% off the buy all plus you get to keep the trial scents included.
Last edited by LisaC2019 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: TESTAMENT Mens Cologne

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

For a unknown scent, its a risk, and too much money. Not worth the long lines at the post office to return it. If I dont like the scent, I dont need the little one. I end up losing $6.99 when I return it.
4 x

LisaC2019

Re: TESTAMENT Mens Cologne

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
For a unknown scent, its a risk, and too much money. Not worth the long lines at the post office to return it. If I dont like the scent, I dont need the little one. I end up losing $6.99 when I return it.
Agreed it is a risk buying any scents online. I have purchased several scents from Shop LC and have really liked them all. Included in this set is a sample set that is worth $40 that you can keep even if you don't like or want the bigger bottles. Just wanted to see if anyone knew of the brand but I did my research and discovered the parent company and read some of the reviews on the product and the scents.
0 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: TESTAMENT Men's Cologne

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I purchased several scents from shoplc when Karen showed them and picked the scents she liked. She always says it like it is. Doesn’t mean her taste in scents is the same as mine. I mainly bought them for the pkg design. RED, BLACK, and GOLD HIGH HEELS containing the scents, being displayed on my dresser. I also bought the womans GOLD motorbike perfume and the mens SILVER car cologne. I also gave several as gifts. Those were $10 to $25. So, I figured if Karen is wrong and I dont like the scents, its a beautiful display on my dresser. Always get comments how stunning the display looks. To me this new scent shown today is overpriced. Wont do anything for a display, so why buy it ??
3 x

LisaC2019

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I purchased several scents from shoplc when Karen showed them and picked the scents she liked. She always says it like it is. Doesn’t mean her taste in scents is the same as mine. I mainly bought them for the pkg design. RED, BLACK, and GOLD HIGH HEELS containing the scents, being displayed on my dresser. I also bought the womans GOLD motorbike perfume and the mens SILVER car cologne. I also gave several as gifts. Those were $10 to $25. So, I figured if Karen is wrong and I dont like the scents, its a beautiful display on my dresser. Always get comments how stunning the display looks. To me this new scent shown today is overpriced. Wont do anything for a display, so why buy it ??
Happy you like your displayed items. I also purchased several of the same items and use them as display items but also liked the scents. I have purchased several colognes in the past and the prices varied according the brand. For me the price is reasonable and I am going to purchase and if the recipients don't like the scents I can always send back. Again, just wanted to know if anyone knew about the brand and or had experienced the scents.
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I ordered a couple of the heals last year and the race cars and they were all nice.
3 x