Yes!!!

Blossom

Yes!!!

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Couple nights ago, Nikki was presenting a Lustro Stella ring by herself (Clearance $14.99). Have a couple other Lustro Stella rings (one I love...the other not so much). Anyway I like the higher grade cz's for everyday wear, really liked the ring she was showing & decided to put it in my cart hoping the discount code would apply...it did not. While I was making up my mind to order it anyway it SOLD OUT less than half hour later. I rarely visit RA anymore but a similar thing happened not too long ago so I looked & sure enough there it was! I won the auction for $7. Sorry "J".....soooo not sorry!

Gloating aside, if any of you experience the loss of something in your cart due to sell out, don't give up. Check the RA even days later!
5 x

LisaC2019

Re: Yes!!!

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Couple nights ago, Nikki was presenting a Lustro Stella ring by herself (Clearance $14.99). Have a couple other Lustro Stella rings (one I love...the other not so much). Anyway I like the higher grade cz's for everyday wear, really liked the ring she was showing & decided to put it in my cart hoping the discount code would apply...it did not. While I was making up my mind to order it anyway it SOLD OUT less than half hour later. I rarely visit RA anymore but a similar thing happened not too long ago so I looked & sure enough there it was! I won the auction for $7. Sorry "J".....soooo not sorry!

Gloating aside, if any of you experience the loss of something in your cart due to sell out, don't give up. Check the RA even days later!
Awesome and I hope you enjoy your new ring!!!!! :)
0 x

Blossom

Re: Yes!!!

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

Awesome and I hope you enjoy your new ring!!!!! :)
Thank you Lisa2019😘
2 x