Hold onto your hats-NOT shugite ones

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Hold onto your hats-NOT shugite ones

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
I second that the big D is da bomb
Thank you! We are always happy to help :).
2 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
I actually won an emerald piece at a decent price on RA!!!!!!! Now we will see if all the stones are there and it won't look like someone jumped on it before packaging it.
I beat Merilee for a AAA Tanzanite ring at 100.00 less than what they originally sold it for. She is off her game, she must have been distracted with all the other bids she has going. :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
I actually won an emerald piece at a decent price on RA!!!!!!! Now we will see if all the stones are there and it won't look like someone jumped on it before packaging it.
I beat Merilee for a AAA Tanzanite ring at 100.00 less than what they originally sold it for. She is off her game, she must have been distracted with all the other bids she has going. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wow ❗❗❗ way to bid 😁😁
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
That's great! Keep up the good work & maybe she'll back off. Hope it's more beautiful than you could hope! Congrats!
4 x