The overzealous bidder!

wolfgirl

The overzealous bidder!

Post by wolfgirl » 4 years ago

Thought I would take one more stab at the auction site hoping to snag a good deal on a welo opal, pink sapphire, or neon apatite. No such luck as that person whose name starts with a "M" and ends with "lee" is bidding on all those items- all the stuff I want! And, those ridiculous high bids! Must be a "Higher Power" telling me to "Seriously, Stop Spending Money!" :oops:
Last edited by wolfgirl 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

Gemsnob

Re: She's back!

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

wolfgirl wrote:
4 years ago
[/size Thought I would take one more parting look at the online site since "break up" starts tomorrow. Was hoping to get a good buy on some welo opal, pink sapphire, or neon apatite (I did snag a good deal on a neon apatite ring late last night!) but no chance. That person whose name starts with an M and ends with lee is bidding on everything I want! And, of course, those ridiculous high bids. I upped the bid way high on 2 items just to see how far I could go- I stopped at $100 for a ring or pendant that sells normally for under $50 :evil: Aghh, just more of the universe telling me to Stop Spending Money!!! Wolfgirl

Ive been seeing her too. She used to stick with diamonds. Earlier today she was bidding on lots of chrome diopside.
What do you mean by "break up starts tomorrow"?
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

🎼Merrily we roll along, roll along... roll along.....🎼
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I’ve been seeing a Susan bidding ridiculous prices lately that I don’t know if it’s a fake account. I mean on products that sell for really cheap, up towards $100 or more. Is this Meri*** a real person and actually pays for all her winning bids?? Makes one wonder, doesn’t it. I don’t really get any more from the RA cause it’s certain ones jacking up the prices on items not worth nearly what they are bidding. Ginger
6 x

wolfgirl

Re: The overzealous bidder!

I tried to edit my post. Now, the large font is working. I am "breaking up" with SLC and Kohls. Was supposed to start on Jan 1 (was the resolution I thought I would be able to keep) but nope, have been shopping all weekend on SLC. So, starting Monday (tomorrow) as I say when "dieting" I WILL NOT turn on SLC or go to web site! I have to return some items to Kohls and will have to spend some Kohls cash (part of refund) but after that, I will do my best to stat off that website. Kohls had some really good deals for items my family/friends wanted for Christmas or birthdays but I have just spent too much money recently.
Oh my gosh, they are selling the knife set for $9.99 again. I resisted the first time, but I really do need some new knives. Off to buy?! I need to hire a big hunk of man to physically keep me from electronic devices :oops: Wolfgirl
9 x

Gemsnob

wolfgirl wrote:
4 years ago
I tried to edit my post. Now, the large font is working. I am "breaking up" with SLC and Kohls. Was supposed to start on Jan 1 (was the resolution I thought I would be able to keep) but nope, have been shopping all weekend on SLC. So, starting Monday (tomorrow) as I say when "dieting" I WILL NOT turn on SLC or go to web site! I have to return some items to Kohls and will have to spend some Kohls cash (part of refund) but after that, I will do my best to stat off that website. Kohls had some really good deals for items my family/friends wanted for Christmas or birthdays but I have just spent too much money recently.
Oh my gosh, they are selling the knife set for $9.99 again. I resisted the first time, but I really do need some new knives. Off to buy?! I need to hire a big hunk of man to physically keep me from electronic devices :oops: Wolfgirl
It IS hard! I try to ask myself " how many hours did we have to work to pay for this?" or " how many uses will I get to make this worthwhile?" If I use it weekly or daily and it was $10, then it may be worth it.
1 x

wolfgirl

I am going to try it again. The knife set was reduced to $9.99 and now has "enjoy 25% off" so I have ordered. Hope they don't change the price overnight. Might argue about this one. Better take a screen shot! Wolfgirl
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Thanks for the heads up, I was interested in these but refused to pay the higher price after I saw it cheaper. I will go check them out WolfGirl, thanks so much. You’re awesome 👏🏻 Ginger 🌹
4 x

Gemsnob

Someone bid $49 for a frog trinket box that was previously selling for $7.99 or $8.99. Ive seen the trinket boxes for both. I dont understand the reasoning. Are they made of precious metal?
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Yeah I've never understood the reasoning for some of the bidding that takes place and I haven't tried to participate in RA for a long time now
3 x