Continuously Losing Bids

Hot4TENER

Re: Continuously Losing Bids

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: I guess we’re just misunderstanding each other’s texts! Anyhow I wish us both well with our future bidding. It HAS to get better!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
:lol: :lol: :lol: I guess we’re just misunderstanding each other’s texts! Anyhow I wish us both well with our future bidding. It HAS to get better!
🥰👍🏻🤞🏼
2 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

I have to apologize to Angela!!!! I raised bid on wrong size( was a 9 fire opal ring) & am so sorry. Time to go to bed.... however there will be another one coming as I’ve cleared out my basket. I really do not need anymore.
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

When going through your bid history, does anyone else ever see items "won" but you KNOW FOR A FACT that you DID NOT BID ON THEM? 😯

It doesn't happen a LOT, but I will see an item or more that I've "won" and I am absolutely positive that I did NOT bid on them - nor did I accidentally bid on them.

Often they're items I would never bid on, not my size, and nothing I would choose to buy.

Anyone else notice this happening to them?

Or have I become a permanent resident of...

🌟 The Twilight Zone? 🌟

🗝 🚪 👁 👽 🎱 ⏳ 🤖 ☠️ 🤡 👣🔍 🚬 📺 ☎️ ⚖️

🎬 🛸 📸 🆘 🎶 🎵 🎶 ♥️ ♠️ ♦️ ♣️ 🔚 ⚰️ 🚫 🌪

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

I think it happened to my once a while back. I didn’t win the item. I just figured I hit bid while scrolling down the list on my phone. I didn’t think twice about it since I didn’t win
2 x

oakwood

Post by oakwood » 4 years ago

Marta is buying a lot of jewelry......whoever Marta is and as I just joined this auction, and I see Marta all over the bid page, it seems prices are fixed with shill bidders for the company. :oops: I'll just stick with ebay or another auction site and not waste my time here.
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Keep reading the posts on this subject, and you will see that you're NOT ALONE in how you feel! 🌺
0 x

BUTTERFLYWINGS00

Post by BUTTERFLYWINGS00 » 4 years ago

It is probably because they have listed a max bid that is high so they dont lose. Try doing that. If price is too high and u win,you dont have to complete order!! Gl
0 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

BUTTERFLYWINGS00 wrote:
4 years ago
It is probably because they have listed a max bid that is high so they dont lose. Try doing that. If price is too high and u win,you dont have to complete order!! Gl
Maybe SLC should have a 3 strikes and your out rule for people who repeatedly max bid and then don’t fulfill the purchase because the bid is too high. It’s not fair to everyone else if people are continuously doing this.
0 x

JES

Post by JES » 4 years ago

I gave up bidding on the items I really wanted. Items get bid on way over their actual value, which leads me to one conclusion. These so called "bidders" are most likely staff that bid to raise the final bid prices of the items. Too coincidental not to be, why else would they bid outrageously high amounts for items worth 1/3 or less of the final high bid price? It definitely seems rigged to me. Just saying.🙄
1 x