Atrocity During placing My order

JustaShopper

Atrocity During placing My order

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

INFO
An error has occurred validating the order. Please try again later.
This is not the first time. There was a problem or error that lead to me not getting my order from auction.
I tried getting help through "calling in" and though both Order Agent " J " and CUSTOMER Service Representative " W " were polite and patient they gave me what seemed to be a standard answer they give out. The Item is NOW expired There is nothing I can do. First I was told, the Order Agent " J " she worked there for seven years and no matter whose fault, they never gave a person a item after the expired time, I knew it was talking to a brick wall . I DO happen to know SLC Rising Auction has righted a wrong b4 .
So she connected me to Customer Service " W " He said there was a item that ended two days ago that's why the 7 item order wouldn't go thru .After I proved that was not the case, I got the Now all items trying to purchase have expired. There is nothing I can do. I have screenshots and pictures. and just now at 2:38 I tied to purchase and it just went to Your CART IS EMPTY. All this time since noon ( about 20 times) I had the re try purchase screen . Wow.
I wanted to purchase a item from live TV and it took me five try's.
' I had asked since 2:30 that a Supervisor call me . I am mad
0 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Atrocity During placing My order

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
INFO
An error has occurred validating the order. Please try again later.
This is not the first time. There was a problem or error that lead to me not getting my order from auction.
I tried getting help through "calling in" and though both Order Agent " J " and CUSTOMER Service Representative " W " were polite and patient they gave me what seemed to be a standard answer they give out. The Item is NOW expired There is nothing I can do. First I was told, the Order Agent " J " she worked there for seven years and no matter whose fault, they never gave a person a item after the expired time, I knew it was talking to a brick wall . I DO happen to know SLC Rising Auction has righted a wrong b4 .
So she connected me to Customer Service " W " He said there was a item that ended two days ago that's why the 7 item order wouldn't go thru .After I proved that was not the case, I got the Now all items trying to purchase have expired. There is nothing I can do. I have screenshots and pictures. and just now at 2:38 I tied to purchase and it just went to Your CART IS EMPTY. All this time since noon ( about 20 times) I had the re try purchase screen . Wow.
I wanted to purchase a item from live TV and it took me five try's.
' I had asked since 2:30 that a Supervisor call me . I am mad
Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your message. We have gone ahead and requested a call back for you to see how we can further assistance. We should be calling you at some point today. Thank you so much for your patience and being a part of the Shop LC family. Since you are receive a call back, we will go ahead and lock this thread.
0 x

JustaShopper

Glitching before noon

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

hello, plz do not lock this tread,, I want to talk about the glitching which caused me not to be able to get my order and I have not received a call back. just because you a mod make a comment the subject should not be closed ( locked )
6 x