I sure wish...

Hot4TENER

I sure wish...

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

I could sell some of my jewelry to Merilee. I’d even sell it at half of the price she’s paying on the auction site. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
6 x

Gypsy

Re: I sure wish...

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Great idea
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Speaking of which there was a gal named Gypsy bidding crazy like on the auctions a couple days ago, but I am SURE it was not you!!!
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Speaking of which there was a gal named Gypsy bidding crazy like on the auctions a couple days ago, but I am SURE it was not you!!!
NO it was NOT ME ........
I haven't bid on any auctions in over 7 months and I didnt bid then as Gypsy either.

Someone else using my forum name ☹☹☹☹☹☹
0 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I figured!!
1 x

Ruby

Post by Ruby » 4 years ago

I took a two week break from the auction (due to complete disgust with the whole process). Sure enough, Merilee, Serena, and Judi L are still there jacking up the bid prices. What a sham!!!
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

I don't mess with auction. I figure if it's something I would want.... somebody else is probably going to want it. And somebody will max bid over my bid. So I just don't........... lucky bidding to you all. :D
0 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I don’t do the RA now since the prices are so expensive & you could buy it cheaper through the website. I just saw an item that usually sells for about $20, being bid on at almost $80. That’s ridiculous & I wonder if those people actually pay for the items.
1 x