Order history

Gemsnob

Order history

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I was looking at my order history and tracking packages. I noticed someone put in a ship date of 1/32/2020. Maybe this explains why everything is a mess. If they hire people who dont even know how many days are in a month, Shoplc is doomed. Most computers dont even have 32 days as an option if its a drop down menu. This place is PATHETIC.
5 x

Gypsy

Re: Order history

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Trying to rush through thier jobs without double checking thier entries, double checking thier products and without double checking thier shipments.

@ShopLC

PLEASE take care of your warehouse issues.
4 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

@Gemsnob You are correct of course, but your post did give me a chuckle. :lol:
1 x

Ruby

Post by Ruby » 4 years ago

I received an item that came packaged in a zip lock baggie! No tags, no stickers, nothing. Obvious it had been returned previously but I was floored at the lack of quality control!!!
2 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

What in the world are the people thinking who have the job of packaging the items that we purchase? Any person who throws a piece of jewelry in a zip lock bag and stuffs it into an envelope to send to the purchaser knows darn well that they are doing something wrong!!
Why has this practice become so prevalent? Why are the workers getting away with this?
Shop LC, do you truly want to continue to close your eyes to this?
People on this forum have for months been telling you that this is going on.
Have you NO pride in your company? Do you want to be known as the sleaziest home shopping network?
I have definitely slowed down...WAY down with purchasing from your network.
I hardly even watch anymore.
I’m sure that you don’t care, either.
It used to be fun to shop with you. And I have gotten some great deals. I never thought I would ever have the amount of jewelry that I do now.
I know you have heard this all before...Do something...geese!!!
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Ruby wrote:
4 years ago
I received an item that came packaged in a zip lock baggie! No tags, no stickers, nothing. Obvious it had been returned previously but I was floored at the lack of quality control!!!
@Moderator_Connor @Moderator_Preston @Moderator_Danielle
Maybe one of the mods can help you with this order & make it right for you. I’ve received a return diamond ring like that & returned it. Take pictures of it to show the mods
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I was looking at my order history and tracking packages. I noticed someone put in a ship date of 1/32/2020. Maybe this explains why everything is a mess. If they hire people who dont even know how many days are in a month, Shoplc is doomed. Most computers dont even have 32 days as an option if its a drop down menu. This place is PATHETIC.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We deeply apologize that this happened, and we have forwarded your feedback to our fulfillment and web teams so they can look into what could of happened here. Thank you again for your post, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Ruby wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. Please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with your order information so I help look into this, and see what we can do. Thank you again for your post, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Ruby wrote:
4 years ago
Hello there, we are happy to help may I have the order information at danielle.jackson@shoplc.com
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
My goodness! They should check their entries. I saw the January month with 60 something days on a website . Of course this was a joke.
2 x