Finally not to high and now ofcourse my order is lost.

Eve
Answers: 1

Finally not to high and now ofcourse my order is lost.

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

I managed to get a couple of items for a great price at the RA but ofcourse now my order is lost . I contacted Danielle since there where no updates on the tracking nr. But ofcourse I was told to wait out the time and then call CSfor a resend or refund. Ofcourse only one item in stock still since it was at the RA. So who will make up for my lost time.?????? It takes great effort and the our days to get something that is not over bid on.i am so tiered of this..........I don't want a refund !!!!. I want what I bought and paid for!!!!!!!!!!!!plus I had a 10 percent coupon. I will loose that to.
I will never be able to get them items at that price again.

I just give up and move on!
This wearhouse mess is unexeptable!!!!
4 x

Gypsy

Re: Finally not to high and now ofcourse my order is lost.

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I feel your frustration . Hopefully your package is only delayed and not truly lost. Danielle said she would be away on vacation but maybe another @ MODERATOR can assist you.
2 x

Eve

I did contact Danielle and she is the one that told me to wait till the day it supposed to be delivered and then call CS. 😳
How hard can it be to contact the wearhouse and check on my PKG??????????????????
1 x

Gypsy

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
I did contact Danielle and she is the one that told me to wait till the day it supposed to be delivered and then call CS. 😳
How hard can it be to contact the wearhouse and check on my PKG??????????????????
I only know that I have had packages that I've tracked thru USPS that will show no movement for days on end and USPS will swear that they dont have it and then 💥 poof💥 it just shows up . And nobody can explain why.
2 x

Eve

There was no movement at all .I had email telling me it was shipped but it stayed at awaiting PKG. So it never got scanned at all. So it must be sitting somewhere in the wearhouse still.
3 x

Eve

Unfortunately it seems an impossible task for them to check with the wearhouse ????!!!!!?????!!!!??
I been doing this for years with them now and I am getting tiered.
You sit forever and yay finally and then .
Nope ofcourse not ...... Over and over again. Why will they just not change something?? It's mind-blowing to me.
4 x

Gypsy

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
There was no movement at all .I had email telling me it was shipped but it stayed at awaiting PKG. So it never got scanned at all. So it must be sitting somewhere in the wearhouse still.
Yep that's the msgs I would get from USPS -awaiting pkg.
Truly hope it's not lost and will show up .
5 x

Moderator_Robert

Post by Moderator_Robert » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
I managed to get a couple of items for a great price at the RA but ofcourse now my order is lost . I contacted Danielle since there where no updates on the tracking nr. But ofcourse I was told to wait out the time and then call CSfor a resend or refund. Ofcourse only one item in stock still since it was at the RA. So who will make up for my lost time.?????? It takes great effort and the our days to get something that is not over bid on.i am so tiered of this..........I don't want a refund !!!!. I want what I bought and paid for!!!!!!!!!!!!plus I had a 10 percent coupon. I will loose that to.
I will never be able to get them items at that price again.

I just give up and move on!
This wearhouse mess is unexeptable!!!!
We are so sorry about this! We want to make this right. Please contact us directly either by phone (877) 899-0078 or by email customerservice@shoplc.com so that we can look into your order. We look forward to speaking with you.
2 x

Eve

@Moderator_Robert
It resolved itself this time😊
There was a tracking nr issue somehow
The PKG arrived but had a different tracking nr.
Thank you for trying to help.
This time I do not require any more assistance with this PKG. Wish me luck with my other orders haha
4 x