Had to file a claim to get my refund

D-Flawless

Had to file a claim to get my refund

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

I can’t believe this is happening....but I placed an order for four items from the RA on 2/11. I was informed a few days later the order was cancelled because the items either couldn’t be found or were defective. Well now it’s almost the end of the month...nearly 3 weeks later and I still have only received half of my refund! I have called at least 5 times and I keep getting told my refund was processed in 5 different amounts. I keep telling them only one refund went through. I have gotten nowhere and I finally reached the end of my rope. I happened to pay for this order....nearly $200 using PayPal, so I just filed a claim with them to get the rest of my money back! I’m really frustrated and disappointed that it had to come to this! I am always extremely patient when it comes to refunds when I return an item but in this case my entire order was cancelled by ShopLC.....NOT me...so why wasn’t the entire amount of my order refunded IMMEDIATELY?!¿ They took my money, failed to send my items, cancelled my order and proceeded to refund approximately half of my money about 10 days later. I cannot comprehend why the entire amount wasn’t refunded immediately!?! Now I have to wait for PayPal to sort it out with them. I know ShopLC is suffering from growing pains and I’m trying to be patient but I have to admit I am fresh out of patience with this issue. Very sad, frustrated, angry and disappointed.
11 x

RS

Re: Had to file a claim to get my refund

Post by RS » 4 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
I can’t believe this is happening....but I placed an order for four items from the RA on 2/11. I was informed a few days later the order was cancelled because the items either couldn’t be found or were defective. Well now it’s almost the end of the month...nearly 3 weeks later and I still have only received half of my refund! I have called at least 5 times and I keep getting told my refund was processed in 5 different amounts. I keep telling them only one refund went through. I have gotten nowhere and I finally reached the end of my rope. I happened to pay for this order....nearly $200 using PayPal, so I just filed a claim with them to get the rest of my money back! I’m really frustrated and disappointed that it had to come to this! I am always extremely patient when it comes to refunds when I return an item but in this case my entire order was cancelled by ShopLC.....NOT me...so why wasn’t the entire amount of my order refunded IMMEDIATELY?!¿ They took my money, failed to send my items, cancelled my order and proceeded to refund approximately half of my money about 10 days later. I cannot comprehend why the entire amount wasn’t refunded immediately!?! Now I have to wait for PayPal to sort it out with them. I know ShopLC is suffering from growing pains and I’m trying to be patient but I have to admit I am fresh out of patience with this issue. Very sad, frustrated, angry and disappointed.
Well, the good part is you know PayPal will get it back for you, I always have had good service using them.

I simply cannot believe the run around you are getting. I would be apoplectic and I am angry for you!😡😡😡

Come on SLC...THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!

Something is up. I have a charge on my card that doesn’t correspond with an order, it is still pending, but has been there since LAST THURSDAY!
I posted about it here and in chat. Was told to contact CS if it didn’t drop off. I emailed yesterday....I have gotten no response and the CHARGE IS STILL THERE.

Mine is not $200.00 like yours though. I am glad you went ahead and filed a claim.
7 x

D-Flawless

RS wrote:
4 years ago
D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
Well, the good part is you know PayPal will get it back for you, I always have had good service using them.

I simply cannot believe the run around you are getting. I would be apoplectic and I am angry for you!😡😡😡

Something is up. I have a charge on my card that doesn’t correspond with an order, it is still pending, but has been there since LAST THURSDAY!
I posted about it here and in chat. Was told to contact CS if it didn’t drop off. I emailed yesterday....I have gotten no response and the CHARGE IS STILL THERE.

Mine is not $200.00 like yours though. I am glad you went ahead and filed a claim.
Hi RS!

How’s that new Bimmer treating you? Still waiting for my ride! 🤣

Yesssss....this is crazy indeed! I try not to be all negative and a “Debbie Downer” but jeeeeeze Louise....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! The last Customer Service rep I spoke with actually told me to file a claim with PayPal and said it was their issue, not ShopLC! Oy! Sorry to hear you’re having issues as well. And YES!! I agree with you...PayPal ROCKS when it comes to Customer Service! I always get someone on the phone immediately and they really know how to solve problems expeditiously! Last week I had to file two claims for items I bought on Instagram (big mistake!) that were both “Bait & Switch” issues. One vendor only wanted to give me $6 back and the other wanted me to return the item before they would give me a refund. That would have cost more than the item...they were about $40 each. I called PayPal and they walked me through filing a form ic3 with the FBI for internet fraud and I had a FULL refund from both items back in my bank account within 60 minutes! Unbelievable! I LOVE PayPal!!! I hope we both get our money back! 😘💎🤑
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago

Hi RS!

Yesssss....this is crazy indeed! I try not to be all negative and a “Debbie Downer” but jeeeeeze Louise....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! The last Customer Service rep I spoke with actually told me to file a claim with PayPal and said it was their issue, not ShopLC! Oy! Sorry to hear you’re having issues as well. And YES!! I agree with you...PayPal ROCKS when it comes to Customer Service! I always get someone on the phone immediately and they really know how to solve problems expeditiously! Last week I had to file two claims for items I bought on Instagram (big mistake!) that were both “Bait & Switch” issues. One vendor only wanted to give me $6 back and the other wanted me to return the item before they would give me a refund. That would have cost more than the item...they were about $40 each. I called PayPal and they walked me through filing a form ic3 with the FBI for internet fraud and I had a FULL refund from both items back in my bank account within 60 minutes! Unbelievable! I LOVE PayPal!!! I hope we both get our money back! 😘💎🤑
Yikes! Well good thing I don’t do IG but I will tell daughter not to use it for buying. Sounds like scammers abound!

I will call my cc company if that charge isn’t gone today. But I hope SLC does the right thing and doesn’t force me into removing the card from here.

My new car...oooooo...shes sweeeeet. I just know I am going to get a ticket. I had to run some errands the other day and while at a stoplight a guy in the car next to me rolled down his window and was talking to me. I rolled down my window and he said “wowww...nice car, I don’t think I’ve seen that model anywhere in town till now.” 😊

Anytime for the ride my friend❣️❣️❣️
Now with the weather, put back the sunroof, crank the tunes and away we gooooo.........
4 x

D-Flawless

RS wrote:
4 years ago
D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Hi RS!

Yikes! Well good thing I don’t do IG but I will tell daughter not to use it for buying. Sounds like scammers abound!

I will call my cc company if that charge isn’t gone today. But I hope SLC does the right thing and doesn’t force me into removing the card from here.

My new car...oooooo...shes sweeeeet. I just know I am going to get a ticket. I had to run some errands the other day and while at a stoplight a guy in the car next to me rolled down his window and was talking to me. I rolled down my window and he said “wowww...nice car, I don’t think I’ve seen that model anywhere in town till now.” 😊

Anytime for the ride my friend❣️❣️❣️
Now with the weather, put back the sunroof, crank the tunes and away we gooooo.........
So happy you’re enjoying that sahweeeeet ride! I want the new mid-engine Corvette! Trying to figure out the numbers! Also a beauty! I know what you mean about getting a ticket though...I have a Camaro with a Corvette engine in it and I always get pulled over! Also love rolling “topless”....it’s a must in SoCal! Especially this week!!...perfect weather...a great week to cruise up the coast! 😁🌊🌴

Definitely warn your daughter NOT to buy anything advertised on Instagram....unless the vendor is someone known like Neiman Marcus! LoL! I won’t make that mistake again. PayPal told me there’s no vetting of vendors on IG, so many of them are scammers....stealing pictures of products from legit vendors then sending something totally different...and inferior instead. I bet they get away with it most of the time too! Many people won’t bother going after $30 or $40 either. It’s sad.

Kiss the birdies for me! 😘🦜
3 x

Moderator_Robert

Post by Moderator_Robert » 4 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
We are so sorry for the delay in receiving refunds! We would be happy to look into your refunds in process with you. Please contact us by chat or email so we may investigate directly.
2 x

D-Flawless

Moderator_Robert wrote:
4 years ago
D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
We are so sorry for the delay in receiving refunds! We would be happy to look into your refunds in process with you. Please contact us by chat or email so we may investigate directly.
I called 5 times and got nowhere and just kept being told it was submitted but it takes time! Total crap! I had to file a formal dispute with PayPal. I have faith they will get it resolved for me! If you cancel someone’s order at least have the decency to refund their money immediately! Totally unacceptable!
5 x