Gypsy

Re: IT'S NOT ME!!!!!

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks guys for the support.

Shes still at it bidding over $40 for under $10 items. So long as you all know it's not me I won't let it bother me. Possible mission...not accomplished!
Don't understand nicknames on RA, as long as they play fair. I always used my actual name to bid.
I always used my legal name when bidding but like my mother when she tried bidding so many people seemed to have her first name and even initials so she used a nickname .
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I'm sure you are all aware but in case you were wondering, on the high end Merilee, Velvet, Diane and James are still way overbidding. On the low end Juan is at it again as well.
5 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

We all know there’s only ONE true Jewelry Queen! Any other is just a “wannabe “! On another note... if you saw my other post sending a bat signal for moderators... I’m getting really disillusioned with the whole auction thing. I have been very very patient and forgiving because, on the whole, I’ve gotten some really great items at great prices. But there comes a time when the occasional great deal is just not worth the time and effort. I’m pretty slow to anger, but this “ not having the auction item “seems to be happening to me too often. So I’m putting up my dukes this time. Nice seems to be getting me nowhere!
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
We all know there’s only ONE true Jewelry Queen! Any other is just a “wannabe “! On another note... if you saw my other post sending a bat signal for moderators... I’m getting really disillusioned with the whole auction thing. I have been very very patient and forgiving because, on the whole, I’ve gotten some really great items at great prices. But there comes a time when the occasional great deal is just not worth the time and effort. I’m pretty slow to anger, but this “ not having the auction item “seems to be happening to me too often. So I’m putting up my dukes this time. Nice seems to be getting me nowhere!
@Hot4TENER
I think you've been very patient. I quit the auction early last summer. But last week I did go.look and I tried to bid.on a ring I.had wanted but immediately got way outbid. So much for trying -Gypsy
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
I’m sorry. I gave up on the RA too. They can tell us over and over that they aren’t but I believe now, in many ways, the auctions are rigged.
Just like they can tell me over and over ad nauseum that the site is secure and has no issues.

I know better.
7 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
I’m sorry. I gave up on the RA too. They can tell us over and over that they aren’t but I believe now, in many ways, the auctions are rigged.
Just like they can tell me over and over ad nauseum that the site is secure and has no issues.

I know better.
Well if their IT people are as adept at their jobs as the warehouse and inventory personnel, then we have the answer
7 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

When I've bid on the RA, I've had to use different names off the top of my head (not names from here) because I've had people follow me around and up my bids to the highest, the same person, on everything I've bid on, because they got mad I won something they wanted. That's happened to me so many times that I change my name.

Otherwise you become a target. People are brutal on that RA!
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Juan was one of them bidding against me the other night. I did read the bidding rules and it says over bidding is not allowed and those who keep doing it can be removed from bidding, I wish they would stick to their rules and go after these people.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Juan was one of them bidding against me the other night. I did read the bidding rules and it says over bidding is not allowed and those who keep doing it can be removed from bidding, I wish they would stick to their rules and go after these people.
Yep, Juan is a go getter! Got the higher (reasonable) bid ONCE though!
2 x