New items...

Amy

New items...

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Hi everyone! I decided to take some time & scroll through the auction & clearance items. I was really surprised to see items that I’ve never seen before anywhere on SLC & they were very nice too. Does anyone else see this? Obviously they go straight to auction/clearance. Btw, I lost both items I bid on to “Judith”. Her max bid was probably $100. Ha ha. 🌸
4 x

RS

Re: New items...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
Hi everyone! I decided to take some time & scroll through the auction & clearance items. I was really surprised to see items that I’ve never seen before anywhere on SLC & they were very nice too. Does anyone else see this? Obviously they go straight to auction/clearance. Btw, I lost both items I bid on to “Judith”. Her max bid was probably $100. Ha ha. 🌸
What were the new items?
2 x

Amy

Gee, trying to remember, I saw so much......let me think here...🌸
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
Gee, trying to remember, I saw so much......let me think here...🌸
😊👍🏼😊
2 x

Amy

Well they were probably things aired during the night or I just missed them: auction for plaid short coats, kid slippers, hand steamer, Swarovski heart pendants. Clearance tuff: some scarves, fur rugs. 🌸
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
Well they were probably things aired during the night or I just missed them: auction for plaid short coats, kid slippers, hand steamer, Swarovski heart pendants. Clearance tuff: some scarves, fur rugs. 🌸
I was recently in the RA section (hadn’t been for a long time). I did see the kids slippers. Didn’t see the Swarovski pendants or the other stuff.

I have actually never browsed the clearance section. I suppose I should! 🥰
1 x

Amy

Sometimes I think it’s just luck if you first access the auctions & see something you would like. Like the other complaints, there are the same people max bidding, unless you really “have to have it.” Then I guess you can just go nuts & max bid an enormous amount & hope for the best. Auctions are not fun anymore. 😨😨😨
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
Sometimes I think it’s just luck if you first access the auctions & see something you would like. Like the other complaints, there are the same people max bidding, unless you really “have to have it.” Then I guess you can just go nuts & max bid an enormous amount & hope for the best. Auctions are not fun anymore. 😨😨😨
I know. They were a blast when I first started shopping here about 1 1/2 years ago. Now the overbidders just ruin it for everyone else.
4 x