Returnable?

Gem Lover

Returnable?

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

If an item that you won comes in damaged is it returnable?
0 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Returnable?

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
If an item that you won comes in damaged is it returnable?
Good afternoon,

All damaged and defective items are returnable regardless if they are from clearance and auctions.
2 x

Gem Lover

@Moderator_Preston ator_Preston Thank you Preston
0 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Preston what about these white gold cz earrings that I received yesterday??? They were under the $10 Friday, the posts are so short that they barely fit through my earlobes, the prongs stick out and catch on my hair & those little silicone things on the back aren’t working since the posts are so short. Very misleading than what was shown on tv and one has already come off & lost. That’s $14 threw in the trash, these earrings are made for a smaller child or teenager, I wouldn’t have ordered them if they had shown exactly how short the post are. I think I am due a refund since one fell off due to being not like presented on tv. Ginger
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Preston what about these white gold cz earrings that I received yesterday??? They were under the $10 Friday, the posts are so short that they barely fit through my earlobes, the prongs stick out and catch on my hair & those little silicone things on the back aren’t working since the posts are so short. Very misleading than what was shown on tv and one has already come off & lost. That’s $14 threw in the trash, these earrings are made for a smaller child or teenager, I wouldn’t have ordered them if they had shown exactly how short the post are. I think I am due a refund since one fell off due to being not like presented on tv. Ginger
Good afternoon,

I deeply apologize that happened. Please reach out to me privately at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with the order information so I can take care of this for you.
0 x

Gem Lover

@Ginger I would call them and tell them they are defective, I had a pair like that and the post was to short and I returned them for a refund, that back would not stay on because the post was to short.
1 x