I Won!

Gem Lover

I Won!

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I thought I would try again at the $1 online auction to see what happens and I bid on a few items and lost all but one, it happen to be the one I wanted most, it is #3448443
Russian Diopside Tennis Bracelet in Vermeil YG Over Sterling Silver (7.50 In) (16.07 g) 19.50 ctw it is $279.99 on the website and I won it for $94 so it is less than using a coupon would have been on it. I have several Diopside bracelets but all in silver, I have a 14k gold diopside ring and wanted the bracelet in gold to wear with it. I would have got it for less but one person kept bidding and driving it higher, hoping it is nice when it comes in.
8 x

Hot4TENER

Re: I Won!

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote: ↑
4 years ago
I thought I would try again at the $1 online auction to see what happens and I bid on a few items and lost all but one, it happen to be the one I wanted most, it is #3448443
Russian Diopside Tennis Bracelet in Vermeil YG Over Sterling Silver (7.50 In) (16.07 g) 19.50 ctw it is $279.99 on the website and I won it for $94 so it is less than using a coupon would have been on it. I have several Diopside bracelets but all in silver, I have a 14k gold diopside ring and wanted the bracelet in gold to wear with it. I would have got it for less but one person kept bidding and driving it higher, hoping it is nice when it comes in.
Well, 🎈 🎈 🎊 CONGRATULATIONS πŸŽ‰! I don’t think much gold over sterling with diopside come up on the RA, so that is a score! I have a few pieces of Russian diopside from them. They are all beautiful, so I’m sure yours will be!
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Well.........

Surprise......Surprise......Surprise ❗❗❗

Haven't done the RA's in a very long time.
Saw a pair of Champagne diamond hoop earrings
.50 cts that I liked so I set an auto bid to see if I could win them. Lowest SLC price that I remember being listed was $89.99 - my winning bid $40.00 and with the todays 10% discount that's $36.00 . Not too shabby so here goes my

HAPPY DANCE β£β£β£πŸ’ƒ πŸ€— πŸ’ƒ πŸ€— πŸ’ƒ πŸ€— πŸ’ƒ πŸ€—
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Well.........

Surprise......Surprise......Surprise ❗❗❗

Haven't done the RA's in a very long time.
Saw a pair of Champagne diamond hoop earrings
.50 cts that I liked so I set an auto bid to see if I could win them. Lowest SLC price that I remember being listed was $89.99 - my winning bid $40.00 and with the todays 10% discount that's $36.00 . Not too shabby so here goes my

HAPPY DANCE β£β£β£πŸ’ƒ πŸ€— πŸ’ƒ πŸ€— πŸ’ƒ πŸ€— πŸ’ƒ πŸ€—
Way to go!! You did good! Hope you love them even more when they arrive! ❀
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Way to go Gem Lover and Gypsy!! Nice to have happy news. Be sure to let us know how you like (love) your items. Almost gives one faith in the RA again.
4 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

@Gypsy
I’m happy for you but don’t do the happy dance just yet...wait until you get confirmation that it actually shipped! Fingers crossed 🀞
3 x

Gypsy

Hot4TENER wrote: ↑
4 years ago
@Gypsy
I’m happy for you but don’t do the happy dance just yet...wait until you get confirmation that it actually shipped! Fingers crossed 🀞
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ you're right......
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Yay. I hope your order gets shipped and items are not damaged. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I just won a second item, a Russian chrome diopside ring that I had been looking at for months on the website and now it was up for auction, it is a 3ct. stone and I love the setting, won it for $50.
4 x

Gypsy

Gem Lover wrote: ↑
4 years ago
I just won a second item, a Russian chrome diopside ring that I had been looking at for months on the website and now it was up for auction, it is a 3ct. stone and I love the setting, won it for $50.
WooHoo ❗
Way to go πŸ€—πŸ€—
2 x