I Won!

Gypsy

Re: I Won!

Post by Gypsy » 10 months ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
10 months ago
--

Yipeeee! Yipeeee! SO glad for you! Finally some good news. Here's to hoping your purchase is everything you were hoping for.
@JewelryQueen
thank you ❣ they are very sweet & pretty hoop earrings, just the right size to wear in my second or third ear piercings so HAPPY DANCE 💃💃
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 10 months ago

--

I am so pleased with myself I just may have to use up a roll of my TP! Remember the gal whose hair I did? I was sitting here thinking about her and looking at the roses her son got me... and I had an inspiration. While she was here she was complaining about being cold (mind you it was 75 degrees in my house). Unthinking I asked her where her warm coat was. She stammered something I couldn't quite make out- but I got the jist. She didn't have one and I felt like the dumbest most cruel person on the planet. So today I bid on a Vittadini parka in XS as she is a tiny thing, and I won it!!!! I sure hopes it fits! Oh joy! I am most certainly doing my happy dance!
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 10 months ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
10 months ago
--

I am so pleased with myself I just may have to use up a roll of my TP! Remember the gal whose hair I did? I was sitting here thinking about her and looking at the roses her son got me... and I had an inspiration. While she was here she was complaining about being cold (mind you it was 75 degrees in my house). Unthinking I asked her where her warm coat was. She stammered something I couldn't quite make out- but I got the jist. She didn't have one and I felt like the dumbest most cruel person on the planet. So today I bid on a Vittadini parka in XS as she is a tiny thing, and I won it!!!! I sure hopes it fits! Oh joy! I am most certainly doing my happy dance!
OHH Wonderful❣️❣️❣️‼️‼️‼️

What a sweet and generous thing for you to do! I am sure she will be overjoyed and surprised.
4 x

JewelryQueen

--

I'm thinking I may have to tell her someone got it for me and it doesn't fit.(Boy Howdy it wouldn't fit!), It certainly wouldn't do to hurt her pride. Sometimes our pride is all we have. At times I think my reduced financial circumstances are God's way of telling me I was getting too big for my britches.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 10 months ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
10 months ago
--

JQ! Yay to you & yay for her! You're the best!

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN !!!
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 10 months ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
10 months ago
--

I'm thinking I may have to tell her someone got it for me and it doesn't fit.(Boy Howdy it wouldn't fit!), It certainly wouldn't do to hurt her pride. Sometimes our pride is all we have. At times I think my reduced financial circumstances are God's way of telling me I was getting too big for my britches.
Now that's what I call thinking ahead! She can't say no with that approach! You're so clever, humble....& just plain nice💞
2 x

JewelryQueen

--
My Awesome Blossom,

I don't know about all that. but I will tell you one thing. SLC BETTER come through with the dang coat or all H*ll will break loose! They thought I was mad about the lamp for Catticus, they hadn't seen anything yet.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 10 months ago

@Gypsy I am so happy you got your earrings and that they are beautiful! @JewelryQueen It is so sweet of you to get that lady a coat, let us know how she likes it.
2 x

JewelryQueen

@Gem Lover

I hope all my jubilation was not in vain as I checked on the coat and it says "success" and "fulfilled" but it does NOT say shipped. If they don't come through with this coat, I really doubt I will ever purchase one more item from this company
0 x

JewelryQueen

--

OK I understand it is only day 2 but this order still only says "invoiced". I wonder when it might say "shipped"?? If this does not change by tomorrow I am calling in the big guns--the big "D"!
1 x