Merilee?

Gem Lover

Merilee?

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Three times now I have bid on two identical items and again the bidder was bidding way over than the value, someone mentioned they thought Merilee was also bidding under the name of Sharon and this is the person I keep losing to, this person is not buying the two items because they keep coming back up for bid. I am again bidding today on the items but I only bid once and I am going to wait the last few seconds to place my second bid to see if I can win it, two can play this game.
6 x

Gypsy

Re: Merilee?

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Three times now I have bid on two identical items and again the bidder was bidding way over than the value, someone mentioned they thought Merilee was also bidding under the name of Sharon and this is the person I keep losing to, this person is not buying the two items because they keep coming back up for bid. I am again bidding today on the items but I only bid once and I am going to wait the last few seconds to place my second bid to see if I can win it, two can play this game.
@Gem Lover

Good Luck

-Gypsy
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Good luck gem lover. 🌸
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

GOOD LUCK Gem Lover go get her! Hope you win what you have wanted. I am having same problem with Pam Huey Jen 8 Huey Jr Connie Etc it never ends.😩
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
You go girl! I have had better luck having my max bid ready to place in the last few seconds. Don't place it until then because someone else can easily hit 'bid now' & win $1 over your max bid. Good luck!
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Thank you ladies and @Blossom that is what I planned on doing and I am going to make it very high, lol.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you ladies and @Blossom that is what I planned on doing and I am going to make it very high, lol.
Let us know WHEN you win!😀
2 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

Hope you win!!!!!! ❤️☺️
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

ATTA GIRL❣️❣️❣️❣️
3 x

BC

Post by BC » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
@Gem Lover

Good Luck

-Gypsy
Never worked for me in the last year---Marliee uses max bid so high you cannot afford to bid
1 x