BUY 2 GET 20% OFF 1

Post Reply
GEMLOVER60
Posts: 74
Joined: 7 months ago

BUY 2 GET 20% OFF 1

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 6 months ago

What!!??? We do not buy auction items, we have to win them! How do you win when all the multimillionaire's are bidding so high? I think they will make sure you never win two, so if you do win that one item, and that's a big "IF", you will never use that 20% off, because your chance of winning two items that are not silver tone or fake, it next to nothing.. Not hard to win the cheap stuff, so I guess if you want 20% off a few bucks, it may be good. I can not believe they are actually doing this...Oh my those same people winning all the good stuff are going to go nuts. ;) :lol:
4 x

Catticus
Posts: 1449
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: BUY 2 GET 20% OFF 1

Post by Catticus » 6 months ago

GEMLOVER60 wrote:
6 months ago
What!!??? We do not buy auction items, we have to win them! How do you win when all the multimillionaire's are bidding so high? I think they will make sure you never win two, so if you do win that one item, and that's a big "IF", you will never use that 20% off, because your chance of winning two items that are not silver tone or fake, it next to nothing.. Not hard to win the cheap stuff, so I guess if you want 20% off a few bucks, it may be good. I can not believe they are actually doing this...Oh my those same people winning all the good stuff are going to go nuts. ;) :lol:
I AGREE!
4 x

Vicky
Posts: 1419
Joined: 1 year ago
Answers: 1

Re: BUY 2 GET 20% OFF 1

Post by Vicky » 6 months ago

@Catticus
@GEMLOVER60
This ridiculous offer is for their website, not their bidding site.
Its a insult offer😱
4 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3456
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: BUY 2 GET 20% OFF 1

Post by Gypsy » 6 months ago

Vicky wrote:
6 months ago
@Catticus
@GEMLOVER60
This ridiculous offer is for their website, not their bidding site.
Its a insult offer😱
hmmmm
It says for online auctions only
4 x

User avatar
Blossom
Posts: 2024
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: BUY 2 GET 20% OFF 1

Post by Blossom » 6 months ago

Gypsy wrote:
6 months ago
Vicky wrote:
6 months ago
@Catticus
@GEMLOVER60
This ridiculous offer is for their website, not their bidding site.
Its a insult offer😱
hmmmm
It says for online auctions only
I hadn't paid any attention to that banner. You're absolutely right! Guess for some it's a good deal.
1 x

CC
Posts: 329
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: BUY 2 GET 20% OFF 1

Post by CC » 6 months ago

This is the most ridiculous discount code I have ever seen them use in my personal opinion . Just like the 31.4% off discount code I believe it was one day to 32% discount code the next day. Wow big saving to entice me to buy. Not .
4 x

Amy
Posts: 276
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: BUY 2 GET 20% OFF 1

Post by Amy » 6 months ago

I agree. The chance of me winning 2 auctions on the same day are zero. Not gonna happen. 😡
4 x

Vicky
Posts: 1419
Joined: 1 year ago
Answers: 1

Re: BUY 2 GET 20% OFF 1

Post by Vicky » 6 months ago

Sorry. I read it wrong. I looked and at 2am it didnt say bidding site. There was no coupon for the website. There was something else for bidding.
Either they changed it, or I misread it.
Now they have a flash sale for the web.

Have a great day !!
2 x

Post Reply