Boston Irish

Re: Update on bidding limits

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Lets not forget Rosa and Jessie.😞🍀
3 x

Zero0

Post by Zero0 » 3 years ago

The overbidding limits don’t appear to be working on the online auction The same names continue to overbid on items, monitor AAAA grade items and you will see the pattern week after week on same items by the same bidders.
5 x

Joybear

Post by Joybear » 3 years ago

They don't need bidding limits which is absurd concept for an auction!what they need to do is make all ra auction bidders enroll in autopay!problem solved.you should not be allowed to bid on as many auctions as you want and then pick and choose which ones you will pay for ,that is dishonest and gaming the system for your own benefit at the detriment of honest bidders and shop lc.you can not do this at any other auction anywhere on this planet that I know of. As an honest bidder I was dismayed by the fact others are benefiting from this behavior at everyone else expens because believe me this must cost shop lc greatly in time money and manpower and that will mean higher prices for everyone here. I have been in business myself and know sometimes you have to "choose your customers"some people's business is just not worth the time money and expense of dealing with them so too bad for all you who abuse the system and ruin it for the honest folks ...shop lc should just stop the madness autopay for all auctions period!I know some folks here will not like it .too bad..you've been getting away with it long enough time suck it up and "fly righr"!
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

:( :o :shock: WOW WEE. :lol:
4 x

Starbird

Post by Starbird » 3 years ago

Joybear wrote:
3 years ago
They don't need bidding limits which is absurd concept for an auction!what they need to do is make all ra auction bidders enroll in autopay!problem solved.you should not be allowed to bid on as many auctions as you want and then pick and choose which ones you will pay for ,that is dishonest and gaming the system for your own benefit at the detriment of honest bidders and shop lc.you can not do this at any other auction anywhere on this planet that I know of. As an honest bidder I was dismayed by the fact others are benefiting from this behavior at everyone else expens because believe me this must cost shop lc greatly in time money and manpower and that will mean higher prices for everyone here. I have been in business myself and know sometimes you have to "choose your customers"some people's business is just not worth the time money and expense of dealing with them so too bad for all you who abuse the system and ruin it for the honest folks ...shop lc should just stop the madness autopay for all auctions period!I know some folks here will not like it .too bad..you've been getting away with it long enough time suck it up and "fly righr"!
But, how do you really feel Joybear?
3 x

Joybear

:mrgreen: much better now thanks! :D
5 x

Starbird

Joybear wrote:
3 years ago
:mrgreen: much better now thanks! :D
:D @Joybear! I'm so glad to hear it and I 'heard" you. I'm happy you expressed yourself! I'm also glad that you are smiling! :D

Have a great day full of smiles, Joybear! :D
1 x

Joybear

:P I like your name starboard I am quite a stargazer myself!they edited my post and took out the part at the end about suck it up or sucking up an egg!haha :lol:
4 x

Starbird

Joybear wrote:
3 years ago
:P I like your name starboard I am quite a stargazer myself!they edited my post and took out the part at the end about suck it up or sucking up an egg!haha :lol:
They DID edit it! :lol: That's too bad as I thought it was funny! There was no mincing of words! lol :lol:

Thank you for the compliment about my name. I am a stargazer and a birder. I just like looking up. I like your name too! You can't not like "Joy" and I love bears! How did you come by this name?
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Oh my they did edit part of your post 🙂. :lol:
4 x