Expired auctions or not...

Druid

Expired auctions or not...

Post by Druid » 4 years ago

I have Won a $3 itemthat expired on March 20 that is still on my cart that I can still purchase after expiration and another one that expired on 21 of March and is not any more in the cart to be purchased.The one that expired on 21 March is a yellow sapphire ring won for $ 31 and the one expired on 20 of March won for $3 and still in my cart.
Shop lc is making items expire for the most price convenient for them not the customer. Did anyone encounter this problem with won items in auctions before?
2 x

Amy

Re: Expired auctions or not...

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Hi Druid: I clear my cart immediately after I win a bid, for fear it won’t be there later or there might be some problem. The auction bids are so high lately, I have just been picking up a few items in clearance. 🌸
2 x

JWLHRDR

Post by JWLHRDR » 4 years ago

Good idea to clear cart right away! I often lolly-gag but I need to step it up. I have had several items disappear from my cart lately (last few weeks), and am told "item not available". Huh? It was in the RA it, so... ALso was sent an email that an item I won was going to be delayed, yet it showed up 7-8 times in auction while I was waiting...then got an email it was on its way...then an email the order was cancelled. Meanwhile, the item was in the RA...I think the CS staff have been great in problem solving, but the inventory control the past few months has been abysmal. Frustrating. I often joke that shopping at ShopLC RA is a little like playing the slot machine, but now it getting to be more true.
6 x

Shmily7

Post by Shmily7 » 4 years ago

My post last week was about the same thing. High valued items won for cheap we’re cleared immediately and those won for higher prices remained 2-3 days after their expiration date. :oops: :!: :?: :?: They removed the ones that would normally sell for 3-5 times the price I won it for. Nowadays getting a good bargain has been very difficult.
2 x