WINNING ONLINE AUCTIONS

Post Reply
GEMLOVER60
Posts: 74
Joined: 5 months ago

WINNING ONLINE AUCTIONS

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 4 months ago

the same old. today's person outbidding is lola. saw that name fifty plus times and that was only on a few pages. :roll:
3 x

GEMLOVER60
Posts: 74
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: WINNING ONLINE AUCTIONS

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 4 months ago

GEMLOVER60 wrote:
4 months ago
the same old. today's person outbidding is lola. saw that name fifty plus times and that was only on a few pages. :roll:
So I lost every auction. Lola out bid me over and over. My last try was a stainless steal ring, just to see if I would be out bid by her, I was...just checked and I won it...Chances are lola did not want it so they gave it to me....this is sad...I am not paying for it and I def. am not go to use this on line auction site again. shame shame....
7 x

jojosmom
Posts: 125
Joined: 10 months ago

Re: WINNING ONLINE AUCTIONS

Post by jojosmom » 4 months ago

GEMLOVER60 wrote:
4 months ago
GEMLOVER60 wrote:
4 months ago
the same old. today's person outbidding is lola. saw that name fifty plus times and that was only on a few pages. :roll:
So I lost every auction. Lola out bid me over and over. My last try was a stainless steal ring, just to see if I would be out bid by her, I was...just checked and I won it...Chances are lola did not want it so they gave it to me....this is sad...I am not paying for it and I def. am not go to use this on line auction site again. shame shame....
I love crosses. I was going to buy one and went looking through the $1 Auction last week. Of course, EVERY single cross and I mean EVERY one of them, Merilee had every one over $70. Diamond, Tanzanite, Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby ETC. The moderators say that it is being "looked into" but I am NOT holding my breath. She and the others that abuse the auction for their own benefit should not be allow to bid. There was someone on here saying that she bids and wins 100 items then decides what she wants and only buys those items. I thought if you did that SLC would ban you from the auction but I guess that is not true or else they are not doing their jobs.
9 x

GEMLOVER60
Posts: 74
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: WINNING ONLINE AUCTIONS

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 3 months ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 months ago
GEMLOVER60 wrote:
4 months ago
GEMLOVER60 wrote:
4 months ago
the same old. today's person outbidding is lola. saw that name fifty plus times and that was only on a few pages. :roll:
So I lost every auction. Lola out bid me over and over. My last try was a stainless steal ring, just to see if I would be out bid by her, I was...just checked and I won it...Chances are lola did not want it so they gave it to me....this is sad...I am not paying for it and I def. am not go to use this on line auction site again. shame shame....
I love crosses. I was going to buy one and went looking through the $1 Auction last week. Of course, EVERY single cross and I mean EVERY one of them, Merilee had every one over $70. Diamond, Tanzanite, Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby ETC. The moderators say that it is being "looked into" but I am NOT holding my breath. She and the others that abuse the auction for their own benefit should not be allow to bid. There was someone on here saying that she bids and wins 100 items then decides what she wants and only buys those items. I thought if you did that SLC would ban you from the auction but I guess that is not true or else they are not doing their jobs.
You know, other shopping networks will ban you if you do not pay for your winning bids. I truly believe that this is a fixed auction site and they are trying to get people to keep outbidding "their paid auctioneers". I have won nice stuff on several other auction sites. I do not even look at this auction site any longer. I think everyone should just stop..then Lola, Maryilee, and all the same olds can have a blast outbidding each other.... :D :D
5 x

Druid
Posts: 47
Joined: 9 months ago

Re: WINNING ONLINE AUCTIONS

Post by Druid » 3 months ago

The only way to stop overbidding is to make them lose every single of their their overbidding item, and of course, not to buy it.At least they got upset..or as much as we, normal folks bidding with common sense are,but this is a time consuming action.
Love to you all
4 x

GEMLOVER60
Posts: 74
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: WINNING ONLINE AUCTIONS

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 3 months ago

Druid wrote:
3 months ago
The only way to stop overbidding is to make them lose every single of their their overbidding item, and of course, not to buy it.At least they got upset..or as much as we, normal folks bidding with common sense are,but this is a time consuming action.
Love to you all
What I am saying is all of the real customers of shop lc stop bidding. Those others, hey who knows what they are, employees, paid people to keep up bidding, heck a bot for all we know. If there is no one on the site bidding...they will not be making much money. It easy for me, just don't got to the auction site and don't bid...one person is not going to make a difference, need ALL CUSTOMERS(REAL CUSTOMERS)
5 x

Angelflutter
Posts: 703
Joined: 8 months ago

Re: WINNING ONLINE AUCTIONS

Post by Angelflutter » 3 months ago

Yes, it takes "real customers" to stop bidding. How about the month of May ?
6 x

Post Reply