Damaged goods

Gem Lover

Damaged goods

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I had two items that I won on the $1 auction that came in this past week and both damaged. One is a Cambodian Zircon Necklace ($249.99 on the website) that I have wanted forever and it is broke in half, how or why would you send this out or put it in the auction knowing it is broke, the other is the crystal flower and candle holder 3 piece set in purple, first of all they sent items that do not match, one was purple and the other in the set was bright pink and to make matters worse who ever packed it did not tape the lid on so it came off in during shipping and the items where all thrown out of the box and where loose in the larger shipping box and broken.
5 x

Blossom

Re: Damaged goods

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I had two items that I won on the $1 auction that came in this past week and both damaged. One is a Cambodian Zircon Necklace ($249.99 on the website) that I have wanted forever and it is broke in half, how or why would you send this out or put it in the auction knowing it is broke, the other is the crystal flower and candle holder 3 piece set in purple, first of all they sent items that do not match, one was purple and the other in the set was bright pink and to make matters worse who ever packed it did not tape the lid on so it came off in during shipping and the items where all thrown out of the box and where loose in the larger shipping box and broken.
@GemLover
That's horrible! With everyone having to shelter in place, pkgs are a treat to get these days. I'm sorry yours wasn't.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--
Good grief! They are batting 100% and not in a good way. Must be very disappointing!
5 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I have a list of items, too long, that have come to me lately that are either defective, bent(thank goodness a bracelet I won could be bent back into shape) size item listed was wrong, knot in chain I had to use needle to get it out, bracelet measured incorrectly etc. Quality control need to be revamped. Shopl c is taking care of the items I am having to return due to defective or sizing issue wrong, but if quality control was doing their job properly I would not have to be inconvenienced in returning. those items.
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

I am so sorry that happened to you. I just can't figure out what is going on with ShopLC . It just seems that they are just failing all the way around. I have never seen so many complaints in my life about one company that has stooped way down in the last few months. After I received the piece of crap red and white diamond ring, I have NOT placed any further orders with them. And at this point.... I don't plan to do any further business with them. I have also talked to several friends that are now backing away and not ordering from them. In fact, we don't even watch anymore. This company no longer is out there to bring joy to customers. They are in it for $$$ only. They show no respect. They have no one to blame but themselves when they go belly up. This probably won't be posted.... because we are not allowed our freedom of speech. They only want good things to be posted. Sorry..... I won't lie and sugar coat anything.
5 x

mbb

Post by mbb » 4 years ago

I've received numerous damaged goods. So has my friend. Almost every tennis bracelet has been bent, misshapen and had to be returned. And many gemstones are chipped or heavily scratched. Makes me think that many auctions are returns.. I've also received lovely items so it's hit or miss.
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
I am so sorry that happened to you. I just can't figure out what is going on with ShopLC . It just seems that they are just failing all the way around. I have never seen so many complaints in my life about one company that has stooped way down in the last few months. After I received the piece of crap red and white diamond ring, I have NOT placed any further orders with them. And at this point.... I don't plan to do any further business with them. I have also talked to several friends that are now backing away and not ordering from them. In fact, we don't even watch anymore. This company no longer is out there to bring joy to customers. They are in it for $$$ only. They show no respect. They have no one to blame but themselves when they go belly up. This probably won't be posted.... because we are not allowed our freedom of speech. They only want good things to be posted. Sorry..... I won't lie and sugar coat anything.
I miss the old SLC😢
4 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I find they try to stuff items in smaller boxes that should be in bigger boxes which doesn't help with the situation. The bent bangle I received (that I bent back in shape) should have been in a bigger box. It was crammed in small box.I also had a mabe pearl and ammonite bracelet all rolled up and stuffed in a very small square box. Should have been in long bracelet box since these were pretty big mabe pearls an ammonites. SHOPLC Moderator could you pass this concern to the proper section. Thanks
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
I miss the old SLC😢
DITTO TO EVERYTHING THEY SAID
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Good afternoon everyone,

Thank you everyone for your feedback. I have forward all the comments in this thread to the warehouse, so they keep this in mind the future for quality control. If there is anything else, please let us know. We hope you everyone is having a beautiful day!
3 x