They are at it again

Gem Lover

They are at it again

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle The same ones are bidding crazy again, item #3220620 in gold over silver that they could have got on the diamond show today for under $200 they are now up to $599 and it is the same people again and I bet if you check the one who won it will not buy it for the highest bid price.
8 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: They are at it again

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle The same ones are bidding crazy again, item #3220620 in gold over silver that they could have got on the diamond show today for under $200 they are now up to $599 and it is the same people again and I bet if you check the one who won it will not buy it for the highest bid price.
Thank you for this example. I am sorry about this it just spoils it for everyone
7 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 3 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you for this example. I am sorry about this it just spoils it for everyone
Danielle,
When is SLC going to do something about it. You guys said you would look into it for months now and NOTHING is being done.
Merilee, Sharon, James and several others are overbidding on items that would cost them at least $5,000 a day. There is no way that they are buying everything that they are winning. It is an auction. If they do not buy EVERYTHING that they win they should NOT be able to participate on the auction site. PLEASE DO SOMETHING.
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 3 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Danielle,
When is SLC going to do something about it. You guys said you would look into it for months now and NOTHING is being done.
Merilee, Sharon, James and several others are overbidding on items that would cost them at least $5,000 a day. There is no way that they are buying everything that they are winning. It is an auction. If they do not buy EVERYTHING that they win they should NOT be able to participate on the auction site. PLEASE DO SOMETHING.
I understand that this can be upsetting. However, each account that is brought to our attention is addressed individually. Can there be blanket changes that are made to the website? Yes. This still doesn't change having to address each user individually. I appreciate everyone's patience as we work through this. In addition to our normal parameters of searching and deactivating, the diligence in reporting this by you all has allowed us to deactivate several fake users.
8 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle Her is an example from today 4/22/2020 there was a Brazilian Lemon Quartz ring and the bid was up to $399.00, this ring would sell on the website at best $79.
4 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle Her is an example from today 4/22/2020 there was a Brazilian Lemon Quartz ring and the bid was up to $399.00, this ring would sell on the website at best $79.
Hi Gem Lover

I think the moderators need the auction number to check it. So, since I am bored at home, I am going to go through the auction and list every single item number, the price and what the items approximate price it originally sold for on all that Merilee, Sharon, James, Chin and a few others that are being overbid on and post them right here for them to review. Maybe after they see the list they will realize what sort of problem that is going on in the auction.
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
Thank you this is a great example I do have a we admin looking into some of the names mentioned.But any specific Skus are helpful as well as it helps them narrow down the search.
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

jojosmom wrote:
3 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
Hi Gem Lover

I think the moderators need the auction number to check it. So, since I am bored at home, I am going to go through the auction and list every single item number, the price and what the items approximate price it originally sold for on all that Merilee, Sharon, James, Chin and a few others that are being overbid on and post them right here for them to review. Maybe after they see the list they will realize what sort of problem that is going on in the auction.
Item numbers can speed up the search, but the names have helped to I have shared some with the web admin that you guys have given me. I should heart from him soon!
5 x

Wendella

Post by Wendella » 3 years ago

This is so frustrating. Today "Pam" is currently the highest bidder on 20 items of jade. What the heck is going on? Is"Pam" actually purchasing the items won? There are other names I see repeatedly doing the same thing. Can anything be done?
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Wendella wrote:
3 years ago
This is so frustrating. Today "Pam" is currently the highest bidder on 20 items of jade. What the heck is going on? Is"Pam" actually purchasing the items won? There are other names I see repeatedly doing the same thing. Can anything be done?
Thank you for the name Pam too, I will also mention this to the web admin.
4 x