Auction showing up I didn't bid on

geminigirl

Auction showing up I didn't bid on

Post by geminigirl » 3 months ago

Has anyone ever had an auction show up that you didn't bid on? I saw the pay now button and looked and it was something I never would have bid on. I thought it was odd. I suppose I will change my password????
6 x

Gypsy

Re: Auction showing up I didn't bid on

Post by Gypsy » 3 months ago

That is strange and YES definitely change your password and let IT know this is an important issue !!!!
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 months ago

There is another lady that bids her name is the same as mine Lynette. I saw it one day and then several other times have also had mistakes put on my account it all got straightened out but I didn’t like it haven’t seen anyone With the name zebra maybe I’ll change mine to that😕
2 x

Moderator_Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 months ago

geminigirl wrote:
3 months ago
Has anyone ever had an auction show up that you didn't bid on? I saw the pay now button and looked and it was something I never would have bid on. I thought it was odd. I suppose I will change my password????
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. If at all possible, please contact me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with the item number and your device name and browser name (or specify if you are using the app). I hope you have a beautiful day!
2 x

FritzieBlue

Post by FritzieBlue » 1 month ago

Hi, This just happened to me tonight. An item I did not bid on appears in my bidding list. This has happened a couple times in the past, and I put it down to being tired and bidding on the wrong item, but I'm quite certain that was not the case here for a costly ring in a size I don't wear. How can this happen, I wonder? Just curious. Many thanks.
5 x