No Ring sizes

JewelryQueen

No Ring sizes

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Preston

Pretty sure this issue has come up before but it is getting more prevalent--The following RA item numbers (some of which also have pendants) do not have a size for the ring(s) offered.
Item 3481239

What's up with that? No one in their right mind would bid without knowing the size.
Last edited by JewelryQueen 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
6 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: No Ring sizes

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Preston

Pretty sure this issue has come up before but it is getting more prevalent--The following RA item numbers (some of which also have pendants) do not have a size for the ring(s) offered.
Item 3481239

What's up with that? No one in their right mind would big without knowing the size.
Good Afternoon, JewelryQueen!

I thank you for your post, as well as providing the item numbers. I will be sure to notify both our merchandising and our web teams so that we can confirm the sizes and get the pages updated as soon as possible. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by this!
2 x

Gem Lover

Re: No Ring sizes

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

The same thing happened on the website and has not been corrected. I called customer service about two identical diamond bracelets with two different item numbers but neither had the size listed and customer service tried telling me they were both 4 inch;s, lol how nuts is that, they do not even make 4 inch bracelets. I told him these came in 6.50", 7.25" and 7.50" and I needed to know the size of the two that remained, he still insisted they were 4 inches, I got frustrated and hung up on him and did not buy a bracelet, so Shop LC lost out on $499.99 because of a messed up website and a customer service employee that does not know what he is talking about.
3 x

Blanca

Sizes missing

Post by Blanca » 3 years ago

Why are sizes missing on descriptions for daily boards.
1 x