Auction items shipping

Jen6973

Auction items shipping

Post by Jen6973 » 3 years ago

I can't seem to find the shipping costs for auction items. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks
5 x

Moderator_Miranda

Re: Auction items shipping

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 3 years ago

Good morning,

When it comes to the rising auction the standard shipping is $2.99 per item. Occasionally we do offer free shipping from time to time on certain items and if we do it will be advertised on the website. If you need anything else please let me know. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Thanks,

Miranda A
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Jen6973

I believe the shipping defaults to $2.99 which is standard 7-10 day delivery. If you want other options, when you go into the "Pay Now" feature there should be choices on the left side of the screen where you can check other options. Note that if you do not live in the continental U.S. I believe the charges will be higher.
6 x

Koalakid

Post by Koalakid » 3 years ago

What is the "bulk" shipping cost for items ... I think I saw where if you buy more than 'so many items' your shipping costs are lowered. Thanks!
3 x

Koalakid

I seem to recall that "somewhere" there was mention of a flat $29.00 charged for multiple buys. Don't know if I imagined this, but, I'd like to know if such a deal exists. Please include particulars.
5 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 3 years ago

If I remember correctly if you order over 10 items anything over is basically shipped for free. You just need to call customer service to let them know you'll be making several purchases and ask them to do the 29.99. If you order under 10 items, they will just charge shipping on your actual orders. Hope this helps...... Angel
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

Koalakid wrote:
3 years ago
I seem to recall that "somewhere" there was mention of a flat $29.00 charged for multiple buys. Don't know if I imagined this, but, I'd like to know if such a deal exists. Please include particulars.
Here's your answer. Hope it helps.
Shipping Options Estimated Delivery Times Shipping Cost Per Calendar Day
Value Shipping Bundle (UPS Ground) 5-7 business days $29.99

What is Value Bundle Shipping?
Value Bundle Shipping offers a convenient way to save when shipping large orders! Select Value Bundle Shipping at any time. For $29.99, all orders placed on a single calendar day (12am – 11:59pm CST) ship together UPS Ground for this single rate. Use the same billing and shipping address on each order from a single account for that day to qualify. Additional shipping charges may reflect on your invoice, but Shop LC will refund any difference past the flat shipping rate of $29.99.
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
3 years ago
If I remember correctly if you order over 10 items anything over is basically shipped for free. You just need to call customer service to let them know you'll be making several purchases and ask them to do the 29.99. If you order under 10 items, they will just charge shipping on your actual orders. Hope this helps...... Angel
I believe you pay the same flat rate of $29.99 if you only buy five items, I.e., you would have to call customer service if you choose to go back to per item shipping. Just be sure to do all of this with an agent to get the previous orders for the day included. I once did it myself at checkout and it didn't zero out that morning's shipping charges. Ended up costing me more than it should have.
1 x

Koalakid

Is it written anywhere within the site? In case it hasn't happened to you I've waited on hold for 42 minutes and then decided they were punishing me and put me on permanent hold. (Don't get me started on the wait times. I really do wonder how long everyone will use the coronavirus as an excuse for the much longer wait times than we waited before covid19.). Did you know Amazon doesn't even take calls? It's kind of like the 24-hour stores going to reduced store hours. Think they'll end up making a permanent change? It doesn't bother me, but some shift workers I'm sure like the 24 hour schedule!
Hey ... thanks for the info!!
Stay healthy everyone. :)
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

All of the shipping information is listed when you check out and select your shipping option.

Just as a reminder : go slow when checking out. Give thier system time to calculate and apply discount codes.

Especially when checking out in the RA's , if you go too fast most times it wont pick up your discount code.

Gypsy
3 x