Missing opportunity for pretty shungite pendant

HowRevelationary

Missing opportunity for pretty shungite pendant

Post by HowRevelationary » 3 years ago

Happy Memorial Day!
Just wanted to let my fellow RA peeps know that there is a very nice shungite/moonstone/amethyst/garnet pendant that has been in the RA for several days that has gone for low-ish bid amounts...the same pendant is in the online store (on sale) for $42. I’ve seen people walk away with this beauty for $5, $7, $9!
Just throwing that out there into the ShopLC universe, as shungite seems to be the popular gemstone du jour.
God Bless our active-and-veteran soldiers!!!
10 x

KLiz

Re: Missing opportunity for pretty shungite pendant

Post by KLiz » 3 years ago

What is the item number please.
2 x

HowRevelationary

Hello! It is #3554346. Happy bidding ;)
2 x

GEMLOVER60

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 3 years ago

HowRevelationary wrote:
3 years ago
Happy Memorial Day!
Just wanted to let my fellow RA peeps know that there is a very nice shungite/moonstone/amethyst/garnet pendant that has been in the RA for several days that has gone for low-ish bid amounts...the same pendant is in the online store (on sale) for $42. I’ve seen people walk away with this beauty for $5, $7, $9!
Just throwing that out there into the ShopLC universe, as shungite seems to be the popular gemstone du jour.
God Bless our active-and-veteran soldiers!!!
don't know where you saw any auction for 5, 7, 9 bucks, not for shungite mix gems, unless it is silvertone and a tiny as an ant! those auction people never would let that happen..they will overbid, yup they will pay more than SLC sales the item for..........
3 x

HowRevelationary

Today-June 2, at 10:44 AM EST I typed 3554346 into the search bar on the Rising Auction and found three of these “Artisan crafted 26 ctw elite shungite multi gemstone pendant in sterling silver” listed. One was at $12 with seven minutes to go, one was at $10 with an hour & 22 minutes to go, and one was at $0 with six or so hours to go. BTW I won 2 of these exact items for $5 and $8. If this forum would allow pictures, I would show you a portion of my shipping invoices that show the prices paid😉. Have a great day.........
3 x