On-line RA

Blossom

On-line RA

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I was interested in some items on RA page but when clicking on specific item, it would go to the detailed info offered on website as always but...it does not allow the "live-tv" video clip to play! Why is that option unavailable on RA items?
0 x

RS

Re: On-line RA

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I was interested in some items on RA page but when clicking on specific item, it would go to the detailed info offered on website as always but...it does not allow the "live-tv" video clip to play! Why is that option unavailable on RA items?
Is the video just not playing or is there no video? I was in that section a bit ago and videos were playing for me.
0 x

Blossom

Yes the video is there but when I press to play..nothing... just like it's frozen. I tried on 2 different items but if they're playing for you maybe it's something on my end! Thanks, I'll try again!
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Yes the video is there but when I press to play..nothing... just like it's frozen. I tried on 2 different items but if they're playing for you maybe it's something on my end! Thanks, I'll try again!
Ah! Well the site has been really acting up for me tonight. It has been freezing completely and skipping around when I try to scroll down a page. More IT issues.
3 x

Blossom

Yep "it" has been wonky in other areas for me as well tonight. The wonderful world of technology has struck again! Thanks for your input!
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

The product presentation videos in auctions haven’t been working for me the last couple of days either. I hope the mod sees this and gets it fixed for us.
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your post. We have recently updated the website, so we would recommend trying the following solutions to see if they resolve this issue:

- Try clearing the cache and cookies on the web browser you are using, alternatively, try using a new browser.

- Try rebooting the device you are using to view the site/app

- Make sure your device, your browser and/or the Shop LC app is up to date with their updates

- If you are on the app, please try uninstalling it, and reinstalling it.

If you are still having issues, please send an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with a screenshot and information about the device, operating system and the browser/app you are using to view our website. Thank you again for you post and being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x