I need to stay away from auctions

RS

I need to stay away from auctions

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Another bad piece! I am so tired of returning things.

Got a big package today with several things. The very first box, a Lustro Stella ring has a stone missing. The ring has a tag but it is ripped off and in the box. The ring was not secured into the holder part but rolling around in the box (this happens alllll the time) and one of the baguettes is missing.
You know what a missing stone looks like on a ring? It’s like a missing tooth! 😡
I like to use CZ jewelry when I travel and wanted some new pieces.
In RA they won’t exchange...noooo. I have to return (again) and try and bid on it again. If available and probably at a different price.
I am afraid to even look at the other items I received in the package.
No more auctions for me.
Done!
3 x

SueB

Re: I need to stay away from auctions

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

And pray you don’t get the same one or another as bad :cry: good luck!!!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
And pray you don’t get the same one or another as bad :cry: good luck!!!
Ughhh....
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Not long ago I purchased a tanzanite ring on RA...got the wrong ring! Correct item# on wrong ring. Decided to keep it but would rather have gotten the one I payed for. Same thing...different ring awhile back from website. Oi'vey!
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I need to take a break from RA. After battling w/"J" ,who has monopolized the same entire page for days, I FINALLY WON the item I wanted. Now I'm exhausted! Did I mention
I FINALLY WON! !😄
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I need to take a break from RA. After battling w/"J" ,who has monopolized the same entire page for days, I FINALLY WON the item I wanted. Now I'm exhausted! Did I mention
I FINALLY WON! !😄
Woohoooooo! I hope it’s a good one!
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

In RA they won’t exchange...noooo. I have to return (again) and try and bid on it again. If available and probably at a different price.
While we are unable to provide exchanges for items that are listed in the Online Auctions, should you win the same item for a higher price to replace a defective one, we WILL be more than happy to honor the original price you paid for it. We are not able to change the price in your cart online, however we will certainly place a manual order for you if you call in.
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

While we are unable to provide exchanges for items that are listed in the Online Auctions, should you win the same item for a higher price to replace a defective one, we WILL be more than happy to honor the original price you paid for it. We are not able to change the price in your cart online, however we will certainly place a manual order for you if you call in.
Does it have to be for the same exact style? I couldn’t find that one but did find another style and bid, and won. However for more than the defective one cost.
0 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

I also have problems with the initial J I really wonder I'm bidding against her now will see!
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I tried bidding before and the times I won, I was messaged saying the item was no longer available, how is it not available when you got an email that you won? I also noticed the same people bidding on multiple items and I wondered if they work for shop lc and are there to drive up the bids? I gave up on bidding.
4 x