Glitching at 11:45 today

JustaShopper

Glitching at 11:45 today

Post by JustaShopper » 3 years ago

customerservice@shoplc.com

Thu, Aug 6 at 1:42 PM

Greetings I hope this letter finds its way to someone who can help me. SLC RA's starting glitching about 11:45 am this morning central time. This is the first time it started glitching on checkout so soon, although this is not the first time. I am so furious and distressed.I was going to order 7-12 items but the main one.. I will not let go, This devs have so we get booted out or experience a error and try again. Please help me and make this right. SLC has grown into such a big Company now. I know I am part of that, and I bet I am not the only person to have problems today.
You have my phone # . I already have sent a email and called in of course the csr followed protocol and said a supervisor would call me with 24 to 48
working hrs( this is a new one, she said they only work 8-5). She didn't know there was a RA and website option when calling in. It is not her fault, I know and whoever has a job bless them bcuz they have to go in and bless them they have a job.

Blessings and best wishes ,

Glo

ps. I just found which item was missing a while back,, I had received a empty envelope it was a beaded thulite bracelet the bracelet dark one,, issue 2. I'm suppose to have 3 altogether I only have 2. I couldn't figure it out at the time.

Thank You
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Glitching at 11:45 today

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

JustaShopper wrote:
3 years ago
customerservice@shoplc.com

Thu, Aug 6 at 1:42 PM

Greetings I hope this letter finds its way to someone who can help me. SLC RA's starting glitching about 11:45 am this morning central time. This is the first time it started glitching on checkout so soon, although this is not the first time. I am so furious and distressed.I was going to order 7-12 items but the main one.. I will not let go, This devs have so we get booted out or experience a error and try again. Please help me and make this right. SLC has grown into such a big Company now. I know I am part of that, and I bet I am not the only person to have problems today.
You have my phone # . I already have sent a email and called in of course the csr followed protocol and said a supervisor would call me with 24 to 48
working hrs( this is a new one, she said they only work 8-5). She didn't know there was a RA and website option when calling in. It is not her fault, I know and whoever has a job bless them bcuz they have to go in and bless them they have a job.

Blessings and best wishes ,

Glo

ps. I just found which item was missing a while back,, I had received a empty envelope it was a beaded thulite bracelet the bracelet dark one,, issue 2. I'm suppose to have 3 altogether I only have 2. I couldn't figure it out at the time.

Thank You
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. I have gone ahead and reported this to our online auctions team, but if you still need assistance please reach out to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can take a look at this for you. I hope you have a great day!
0 x