Won bit said i lost

Lisaloo

Won bit said i lost

Post by Lisaloo » 3 years ago

:oops: I just won a ring and it did not go in my cart- then it showed that I had lost even though it said I was the highest bid and win the auction and that's happened to me several times before not today but last week :oops: then it showed that I had lost even though it said I was the highest bid and win the auction and that's happened to me several times before not today but last week
1 x

Julie

Re: Won bit said i lost

Post by Julie » 3 years ago

Sometimes that happens to me, it seems. It happens when I'm looking at the Watchlist where I thought I was the high bidder, but there was an obscure message that said I only matched the high bid of a previous bidder. Since they gave the high bid first, they won the auction. It took me a while to notice where to look to see when that was happening, and then I just had to bid a bit higher before the end of the auction. Could that be what's happening to you?
2 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 3 years ago

It became a regular happening unfortunately. Shop lc does not care of customers ‘ remarks and their website is one of the worst with lots of glitches.Professionalism is not their strong point.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good morning everyone,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback. I have shared this with our online auctions team so they can evaluate the comments in this thread. If at all possible, please reach out to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with the item numbers of the items affected so our online auctions team can see specifically what happened in these cases. I apologize that this happened, and I hope everyone has a great day!
0 x