Some bidders!

Margui

Some bidders!

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Some bidders like that woman named Merilee is currently auctioning on four items. I lost again on a pair of black diopside and anthill garnet earrings. Guess who was the winner. Shop LC doesn’t do anything to ban bidders like her.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Some bidders!

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Margui wrote:
3 years ago
Some bidders like that woman named Merilee is currently auctioning on four items. I lost again on a pair of black diopside and anthill garnet earrings. Guess who was the winner. Shop LC doesn’t do anything to ban bidders like her.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your post. Would you mind contacting me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with the item numbers so I can take a look into this and report it to our online auctions team?
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Margui: I DONT think anyone can win, Merilees bids are very high, I tried one time and just kept saying HAS MAX BID, I got a little scared didn’t know how high her Max was at. LOL 🙀
7 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Preston

has not Merilee been at it for about a year?????
and NOW you want to have the team look into it?

'nuff said
Last edited by honey 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
9 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Her Max Bid has always been 100 and more people have complained for over a year and nothing has or will be done.😒🍀 She is having fun or a Big 💲💲💲💲💲💰💰💰💰
11 x

Margui

honey wrote:
3 years ago

'nuff said
Look ma’am, I was bidding on a pair of earrings earlier, but I lost to her, then after that she was bidding on another three at same time. I’m not going to the auction site so often. Many people have complain about this person last year, but NOTHING was done.
7 x

honey

Margui wrote:
3 years ago
honey wrote:
3 years ago

'nuff said
Look ma’am, I was bidding on a pair of earrings earlier, but I lost to her, then after that she was bidding on another three at same time. I’m not going to the auction site so often. Many people have complain about this person last year, but nothing was done.
[/quote

Margui......sorry, my bad.... my comment was directed
to @Moderator_Preston

..... again Margui, I did not direct that comment @you.
3 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 3 years ago

Marilee has other bid names too, usually they rhyme in “lee” or have other similarities.My guess is, after going into her game several times and seeing how high she can max bid, that this is an intelligently challenged person ,totally ignorant about the money value for the items she/he is bidding. All the attempts to stop her that Shoplc made ( or not) failed.There is clearly no control and total indifference from this Company for the Their customers bidders. The fact that they ask us to give so many details about overbidders like Marilee and company is proof enough they are Not doing their job to have a designated employee who supervises the RA. They ask us to do their job and still they do nothing to stop this behavior.
5 x

Margui

honey wrote:
3 years ago
Margui wrote:
3 years ago
honey wrote:
3 years ago

'nuff said
Look ma’am, I was bidding on a pair of earrings earlier, but I lost to her, then after that she was bidding on another three at same time. I’m not going to the auction site so often. Many people have complain about this person last year, but nothing was done.
[/quote

to @Moderator_Preston

..... again Margui, I did not direct that comm@Moderator_Preston

Honey. I misunderstood you, i’m sorry. No worries :) Let’s see what Preston can do. Take care.
6 x

honey

Margui wrote:
3 years ago
honey wrote:
3 years ago
Margui wrote:
3 years ago

[/quote

to @Moderator_Preston

..... again Margui, I did not direct that comment at you.

Honey. I misunderstood you, i’m sorry. No worries :) Let’s see what Preston can do. Take care.
1 x