Not receiving an item but it's still on the ra

Kat

Not receiving an item but it's still on the ra

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I got an email earlier saying that my items have been shipped but one of them isn't being shipped. I didn't get charged for it. Ok. So I go on the rising auctions, lo and behold there are 2 there!!!! 😠😠😠😠😠😠 How is this even possible? Its a little LED globe light with hearts on it. I want my item. It's for my nieces birthday. The item number is #3434987, Value buy 3D glass magic LED lamp - love hearts. I would understand if you guys didn't have anymore, completely okay with that. But since I see 2 more on the ra, this is wrong! So somebody else is going to get my nieces gift. Thanks, not a happy shopper.
6 x

Harlequin

Re: Not receiving an item but it's still on the ra

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Kat: This also happened to me a few months ago. They charged me, took almost a month before I got my money back. 😑
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Kat wrote: ↑
3 years ago
I got an email earlier saying that my items have been shipped but one of them isn't being shipped. I didn't get charged for it. Ok. So I go on the rising auctions, lo and behold there are 2 there!!!! 😠😠😠😠😠😠 How is this even possible? Its a little LED globe light with hearts on it. I want my item. It's for my nieces birthday. The item number is #3434987, Value buy 3D glass magic LED lamp - love hearts. I would understand if you guys didn't have anymore, completely okay with that. But since I see 2 more on the ra, this is wrong! So somebody else is going to get my nieces gift. Thanks, not a happy shopper.
@Kat

Hi kat - If you cannot get any assistance from @ANY MODERATOR then I would email this post to the FEEDBACK line info found at bottom of page. I use this method of contact to get customer service issues resolved. Good Luck -Gypsy
6 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Thank you Gypsy!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—
6 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

This happened to me,a Burmese sapphire I really wanted was on while I was at work. Called CS and personal shopper several times that evening that's how bad I wanted it and was told it was sold out and then the next day I saw it on RA, I placed a max bid as it went off in the early hours. I did not win, I was so upset. Then I saw it again and I lost and again I lost. They had several so why tell me it's sold out.Boy was I mad! After several tries I won it. And I even won a second one for way less then the first. I will stack them. It was a band ring. I've also had items in my wish list sell out and then Id see them on air, way not right.
6 x

Daisy

Post by Daisy » 3 years ago

Sorry that has happened to me also and they didn't call or e-mail to let me know. I kept thinking it was coming. The deal is once an item goes into the auction line up they can not pull it out of the auction. Even if it is out 48 til closing because somebody may have seen it already and even bid $1 or so. You have to see it on :| their main page stock and then you can get it replaced. I get mad because I will get an amazing win at like 97% and they won't send it because the only ones they have are already in the auction line up. Therefore the likelihood of me getting the same rate is about 5% chance.
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 3 years ago

Kat wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Hey there, very sorry this happened. No excuses here. Please be on the lookout for an email so we can get this situated.
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Daisy wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Sorry that has happened to me also and they didn't call or e-mail to let me know. I kept thinking it was coming. The deal is once an item goes into the auction line up they can not pull it out of the auction. Even if it is out 48 til closing because somebody may have seen it already and even bid $1 or so. You have to see it on :| their main page stock and then you can get it replaced. I get mad because I will get an amazing win at like 97% and they won't send it because the only ones they have are already in the auction line up. Therefore the likelihood of me getting the same rate is about 5% chance.
Hey daisy I am so sorry about your recent experience. Can you email me the details at danielle.jackson@shoplc.com? If a product is not available, it's not supposed to show back up on the auction. But, our auction is automated so there must have been an error in this situation. Thanks for your help.
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Kittycat wrote: ↑
3 years ago
This happened to me,a Burmese sapphire I really wanted was on while I was at work. Called CS and personal shopper several times that evening that's how bad I wanted it and was told it was sold out and then the next day I saw it on RA, I placed a max bid as it went off in the early hours. I did not win, I was so upset. Then I saw it again and I lost and again I lost. They had several so why tell me it's sold out.Boy was I mad! After several tries I won it. And I even won a second one for way less then the first. I will stack them. It was a band ring. I've also had items in my wish list sell out and then Id see them on air, way not right.
Hello, Can I have the details to danielle.jackson@shoplc.com? If a product isn't available it is NOT supposed to go back on auction. So I want to get the details so we can make this right, and also share with the Web admin team.
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

Harlequin wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Kat: This also happened to me a few months ago. They charged me, took almost a month before I got my money back. 😑
Hey Harlequin, I am so sorry for the delay in the refund. No excuses here, but I want to make sure that I acknowledge we missed the mark here.
5 x