Not receiving an item but it's still on the ra

Harlequin

Re: Not receiving an item but it's still on the ra

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Thank you Moderator Danielle πŸ™‚. At least I got my money back.
6 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I just want to shout out a big Thank You!!!! to Rhonda, for helping me in this situation. πŸ˜πŸ’— They took care of it for me. πŸ˜πŸ’— My nieces birthday is coming up, so I can't wait to give it to her. Thanks!!!!!!! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ˜Š
4 x

Daisy

Post by Daisy » 3 years ago

SLC needs to hire more women in their customer service on the phones. I get a man almost every time. I feel like when I talk to the men they don't quite understand the effort we as buyers put into the auction, making decisions, comparing carats to sizes to weight of each item. Bidding and bidding to get around "Butter biscuit Head" "Merilee" "Donna" "Jennifer who bid $50 out of the gate for every purse".....we all could go on and on and on.

At any rate when I speak to a customer service person that is female they just seem to get it and want to help make it right and not an issue of all the things they can't do or what we buyers did wrong.
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Daisy: people like Jennifer, butter bisque, Merrilee are doing this to be bung H. They have no intention of buying all they win, just being cruel to others. And SLC doesn’t care. Read the B. B. B. REPORTS ON. SLC’s site 😳😀
4 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I received the LED magic globe today!! I opened it up and put batteries in it and it works amazing! πŸ’— Thank you for the shipping rush. I can't wait to give it to her for her birthday, she's going to love it! 😊 Thanks!!!!!! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ˜Š
4 x