Oh Poor Tracey You R The Number One

Daisy

Oh Poor Tracey You R The Number One

Post by Daisy » 3 years ago

You are ssssoooooooo funny. Look up this item and then click on to see who the bidder is. Next it will be Gary, Donna, Merilee etc
2 x

Daisy

Re: Oh Poor Tracey You R The Number One

I took it as sarcasm but maybe not????? At any rate its a new way to communicate. Better than the other fake names.
2 x

Daisy

I took it as sarcasm but maybe not????? At any rate its a new way to communicate. Better than the other fake names.
0 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

There is no item number to look up.
2 x

Daisy

2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Her name is ( Oh Poor Tracey You R The Number One Ridiculous Max Bidder) I think she is just telling Tracy the she is always putting in crazy over bids which she does, she is one of them that ruins it for the rest of us, I hope Tracy see's it and gets the point.
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I’m going to say it for the upteenth time they are... bung holes.
3 x

SuzyQ82

Post by SuzyQ82 » 3 years ago

Not sure ..... what I have seen today clearly shows the issue is now even worse. There are folks bidding wildly, with long names that essentially tell you to have fun bidding against them! I would certainly assume they are not paying for their auctions..... if they are, I can help them better manage their money! I do not understand why the continual names are still here after years, and now this new additional problem with folks that appear to have too much time to spare. ShopLC needs to do their own investigation and not rely on customers. I would think your company would see the lack of payment every day .... Thousands of dollars each day!!!!!!! Think this would be your first clue! You really need to resolve this!
8 x

SuzyQ82

Post by SuzyQ82 » 3 years ago

..... and if I may add, and I do so most respectfully ..... if these issues of rogue bidders has gone on for well over a year .......... are these folks employed by your company to bid up the auctions? Again, I ask that as a respectful question. Simply stated, I have a problem understanding how a large business would tolerate the additional work, loss of revenue and customer complaints these ongoing and ridiculous issues are causing for your company. I also respectfully ask, do you re-sell defective or damaged items on the auction site without disclosure? Seems my own experience is seeing increased defects, yet the items are listed as final sale? I anxiously await your reply! Thank you!
9 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

SuzyQ82 wrote:
3 years ago
Not sure ..... what I have seen today clearly shows the issue is now even worse. There are folks bidding wildly, with long names that essentially tell you to have fun bidding against them! I would certainly assume they are not paying for their auctions..... if they are, I can help them better manage their money! I do not understand why the continual names are still here after years, and now this new additional problem with folks that appear to have too much time to spare. ShopLC needs to do their own investigation and not rely on customers. I would think your company would see the lack of payment every day .... Thousands of dollars each day!!!!!!! Think this would be your first clue! You really need to resolve this!
SuzyQ82 wrote:
3 years ago
..... and if I may add, and I do so most respectfully ..... if these issues of rogue bidders has gone on for well over a year .......... are these folks employed by your company to bid up the auctions? Again, I ask that as a respectful question. Simply stated, I have a problem understanding how a large business would tolerate the additional work, loss of revenue and customer complaints these ongoing and ridiculous issues are causing for your company. I also respectfully ask, do you re-sell defective or damaged items on the auction site without disclosure? Seems my own experience is seeing increased defects, yet the items are listed as final sale? I anxiously await your reply! Thank you!
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your posts. We actually do have a system in place to suspend users if they regularly bid on items and not actually pay them. Bidders are not suspended right away, as it can be understandable that on occasion people may be unable to pay for their bids for a variety of reasons. After a certain amount of time, if it is a regular habit to not pay for items, the account will be flagged for suspension. Also, we absolutely do not have any employees going on the auctions to drive up the bids for any listing. We do not intentionally sell defective merchandise over the auctions. If you receive defective merchandise from the auctions, you can return them as damaged or defective items are the exception to the final sale policy on auction items. Our full return policy can be found at: https://www.shoplc.com/returns. If there is anything else you need assistance with, please let us know. Thank you again for your posts, and I hope this clears things up!
1 x