Moderator Preston - bidding names

mpompadour

Re: Moderator Preston - bidding names

Post by mpompadour » 3 years ago

I'm sorry everyone is having RA bidding problems. A long time ago this started happening when I too was bidding on RA auctions. I saw it was a losing battle and just quit bidding altogether. I wasn't going to waste my time with these idiots bidding up things just for meanness and sport. And as far as anyone really doing anything about it, forget that. It's all lip service. In my opinion, this place has become hostile and unreliable. I just come here to see whats going on and post hoping things will turn around to the old glory days when it was honest and fun. :|
8 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Hi everyone there is a New one on Jade Her name is Sad One ha ha she will be when they make her pay 300 and 400 really !😠👎🍀
6 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

@Moderator Preston. Here are 2 bidding names for you. 1. Taking it all and laughing at u. Item #3516725. 2. Sir Death. Item #3501178. This is utterly ridiculous and y'all are allowing this .
6 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Good Afternoon, Everyone!

Thank you so much for providing the usernames of these accounts, as well as the items linked with their auctions. We have heard back from our teams, and they are working on this. Fortunately, we are expecting to roll something out soon that will help in dealing with these kinds of usernames and accounts. I would like to once again thank everyone here for their patience and assistance regarding this matter, and hope you all have a wonderful day!
6 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

@Moderator Connor. Here's you another off the wall inappropriate bidder name. "But hurt Elizabeth". Item 3618298 and numerous other pieces of jade. Thanks for working on this issue and look forward to a resolution.
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Preston here is another item # 3582942 they are up to $1706.00 on a necklace worth maybe $300 one the names are Taking It All And Laughing At U, Tracy, sad one, and I, they are all major over bidding and I bet none will buy the necklace.
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Preston item #3582979 the bid is over $900 and the item sold on TV for $149.00 bidders are Sir Death and But Hurt Elizabeth. You are losing money by these people doing this if they are not buying the item and I doubt they are since it is worth under $200.
6 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Preston here is another item # 3582942 they are up to $1706.00 on a necklace worth maybe $300 one the names are Taking It All And Laughing At U, Tracy, sad one, and I, they are all major over bidding and I bet none will buy the necklace.
Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Preston item #3582979 the bid is over $900 and the item sold on TV for $149.00 bidders are Sir Death and But Hurt Elizabeth. You are losing money by these people doing this if they are not buying the item and I doubt they are since it is worth under $200.
CC wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator Connor. Here's you another off the wall inappropriate bidder name. "But hurt Elizabeth". Item 3618298 and numerous other pieces of jade. Thanks for working on this issue and look forward to a resolution.
Thank you so much for the reports. I have forwarded these to our online auctions team so they can investigate these accounts. We have already had some of the reported accounts blocked and the name filter updated thanks to the reports! I hope everyone is having a great day!
1 x