What happened Preston?

CtinaD

What happened Preston?

Post by CtinaD » 3 years ago

I know you must be very busy... But I look at all the Swarovski items and I still see that Layla and Jason are bidding the items up.. Not a max bid, but just a HIGH bid, so we normal bidders can not partake at a good price.
ITEM
3558765 Jason
3645162 Layla
3625475 Layla

It is not fair that each time a item that say Swarovski in the description shows up, that these two bidders ruin it for the rest of us
I apologize for complaining...but if they don't work for you, then this should be stopped.
I understand we dont buy every item in our carts.. Often you are able to bid again, and buy the item cheaper.. It's just not right to ruin it for everyone.
Thanks for your time.
3 x

CtinaD

Re: What happened Preston?

Post by CtinaD » 3 years ago

Additionally

Item Name
3589035 Layla
3557996 Layla
3560976 Layla
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Good try you guys but Preston got off work about 20 minutes ago.
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Layla just won a pair of Karis earrings which are under $10 on here for $50 on the auction, the funny thing is I tried biding $1 more and it told me my bid was to high, I did not want them I just wanted to see what would happen, how strange is that. So I guess Preston did not take care of her.
1 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Sorry for the confusion but Preston will not be in for the next couple of days. I'll go ahead and investigate this issue further.
1 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Alrighty so I've gone and taken action against the bidders reported. Thank you all for your continued assistance in keeping the auction process fair and fun. Please let us know if you see anything else that looks suspicious in the future as we keep an eye out as well.
2 x