Almost entire purse auction for 1 person

Amy

Almost entire purse auction for 1 person

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Right now at noon Bella has bid on almost every handbag in the auction. This is just a joke. 😡😡😡
6 x

Gem Lover

Re: Almost entire purse auction for 1 person

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Preston I just checked after Amy posted and if you go click on handbags you will see someone named Bella has bid on all of them and again overbidding, check it out please, items for sale regular price for fake leather she is way over bidding. Will she buy all these, I bet she does not but she is keeping others from purchasing. Who bids on every item?
5 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

This nonsense would stop if SLC automatically charged the winning bidder's credit card at close of auction. If one doesn't intend to pay, then don't bid.
5 x

Amy

Thank you Gem Lover for verifying my first post about Bella. You just can’t make this stuff up !! 😡😡😡
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Something is going on here! I read your post went to purses did not see one Bells saw Linda Donna Stella on a lot of them. I think there are giving different purses to different people how the ? Can they do that something is strange.😡🍀
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

at the time that Amy posted about Bella on all the handbags,
i took a look and the entire first page wassss alllll Bella.......
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I went back to see who won now I see it.👎🍀
4 x

Amy

Hi Honey: thanks for affirming what I said in the first post. Gem Lover saw the entire page for Bella also. Sure no joy here 😡😡😡
5 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 3 years ago

Lulu wrote:
3 years ago
This nonsense would stop if SLC automatically charged the winning bidder's credit card at close of auction. If one doesn't intend to pay, then don't bid.
I agree 100%. It's such a shame that SLC does not do anything to stop this. But Lulu, I believe you have hit upon the solution :idea: This would stop almost immediately if they were hit with a HUGE CC charge for running up the auctions way beyond the value of the items. A few BAD APPLES have ruined the auctions for everyone. If they ARE paying for these items, well you know the old saying, "A fool and their money are soon departed". They are idiots or just mean, spiteful people. will SLC have the backbone to do the right thing. :?:
3 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Right now at noon Bella has bid on almost every handbag in the auction. This is just a joke. 😡😡😡
Good afternoon,

Thank you for the feedback we are looking into this now and will be taking corrective actions soon.
2 x