Moderator Preston’s replies...

Amy

Moderator Preston’s replies...

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

If we have ever gotten a moderator reply, can you tell me where I can find it? Nothing personal, but Moderator Preston usually ends his,her post with “I will get back to everyone as soon as I have enough info to investigate.” I can’t find any reply with solid info for the forum that anything has been done about the over-bidding, selfish , joke, fake over- bidders. How long does it take to look at the PC screen & look at the fake over-bids? I feel like the nice people on the forum are just being made fools of, including me. I am not a happy camper. NO JOY HERE. 😡😡😡
10 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Moderator Preston’s replies...

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

We apologize if you feel as though you may not be getting timely responses to conclude these issues. When you all provide item numbers for over bidders we immediately go in and review the bids and the order history and make a decision to block them or not (and yes it actually does take a lot longer than you might imagine) On average we are blocking 3-4 accounts a day but there is no way to stop an individual from creating a new account and going right back in and over bidding the seconds they are blocked. So even after we clear out the bad apples they can always get back in and do it again.

Any feedback or suggestions on how to keep the auction a fun and rewarding experience for everyone is welcomed.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Preston Today it is Kelly overbidding on Swarovski, putting in high bids on $9.99 items. Item # 3554894 she is up to $49.99 it sold a couple of days ago on air for $9.99. If you click on the Swarovski tab you will see she has a bunch of bids at crazy prices, to many to list.
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Preston Today it is Kelly overbidding on Swarovski, putting in high bids on $9.99 items. Item # 3554894 she is up to $49.99 it sold a couple of days ago on air for $9.99. If you click on the Swarovski tab you will see she has a bunch of bids at crazy prices, to many to list.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for bringing this user to our attention. We have investigated the account and have taken proper action.
1 x