Anyone at the company looking at the RA ?

Amy

Anyone at the company looking at the RA ?

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

The person named Kim has bid outrageous bids for handbags. Like $100 for a crossbody bag that first aired for $20. It goes on & on. Anyone at the company care? 😑😑😑
5 x

RoxiJade

Re: Anyone at the company looking at the RA ?

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

Amy wrote: ↑
3 years ago
The person named Kim has bid outrageous bids for handbags. Like $100 for a crossbody bag that first aired for $20. It goes on & on. Anyone at the company care? 😑😑😑
I really don't know about how the RA works, but I have seen many posts about people overbidding. I don't understand why people want to bid more than the items would usually sell for. Why do they do it? You sure can't get a bargain that way. :?:
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Amy:...I just looked on RA HANDBAGS, Kim has the the first page filled OUTRAGEOUS BIDS🀬😑 to many to write item numbers down. F. B.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

What shop lc should do is have some of their employee's given the specific job of mentoring the RA and stop them as soon as they start, if we can go on and see it why can they not do the same instead of us having to spend time doing this. If someone had this as a job they would right away see what we do and could stop them daily. If WE have to be the ones to report it then clearly no one from the company is watching or patrolling the RA, if they were as we are they could block each one right off!
4 x

Koalakid

Post by Koalakid » 3 years ago

Hey ShopLC - I need a job and I'd love to help out! Contact me.
2 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote: ↑
3 years ago
What shop lc should do is have some of their employee's given the specific job of mentoring the RA and stop them as soon as they start, if we can go on and see it why can they not do the same instead of us having to spend time doing this. If someone had this as a job they would right away see what we do and could stop them daily. If WE have to be the ones to report it then clearly no one from the company is watching or patrolling the RA, if they were as we are they could block each one right off!
But why would they want to stop someone from overbidding
??? If the person is stupid enough (and obviously many people are!) to want to overpay and they don’t do their homework first to see what the item originally sold for....then it’s a β€œwin” for ShopLC! Don’t you think they WANT to make the most money possible off the RA? They actually hate the people like us who know exactly what each item is worth and only buy the extremely good deals! Think about it....
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Gem Lover, I think they're only going to do something to the over bidders that the forum members are bringing to their attention. I think its appeasement. Kinda like D-Flawless said , they want to make as much money as possible. So the over bidders that are brought to their attention will be dealt with to appease us, but if not brought to their attention , not their problem. My opinion only.
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

My Granson Aiden 10 years old said to Soft ware ban them! I think if he can figure this out why can't the?πŸ˜žπŸ€πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»
3 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

I have given up on the RA. I placed a bid on an item no one else seemed interested in and I came back to it and it had a bid of over $100. SMH :shock:
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

JA:... that’s bs. Haven’t bought since Sept2 , bought from Q. 😊
1 x