NOT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat

NOT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

How is it that I was bidding on a Swarovski yellow bracelet and it was at $5 then Layla jumped the bid to $26. Then kept bidding against herself to $39. I tried to bid and it wouldn't let me. But I've seen them go over $50!!! That is not fair!!! And yes I was not going to pay that price, since it's under $15 on the main site. I'm so sick of this. The auction site is a joke. I use to tell everyone about the liquidation channel but not in over a year now. Sad just sad. Anyways, I hope everyone has a great weekend. 😊
10 x

JewelryQueen

Re: NOT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Kat

Hi Kat! Long time, no talk. Everyone on the "Other Side" have been missing you. Just so you know, Gemi's Dad is extremely ill. And I have a Happy Un-birthday present for you, but don't know where to send it.

I have been being the unofficial Swarovski police informant here for quite a while now. The Mods have been picking them off one by one but they are like fruit flies. Knock one down and three more appear. I'm sticking to it for as long as I can take it and as you know I am one stubborn Finn so I imagine I can take quite a lot!

Hope your cough is gone and you are feeling much better! Don't be a stranger, Kay?
9 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Kat wrote:
3 years ago
How is it that I was bidding on a Swarovski yellow bracelet and it was at $5 then Layla jumped the bid to $26. Then kept bidding against herself to $39. I tried to bid and it wouldn't let me. But I've seen them go over $50!!! That is not fair!!! And yes I was not going to pay that price, since it's under $15 on the main site. I'm so sick of this. The auction site is a joke. I use to tell everyone about the liquidation channel but not in over a year now. Sad just sad. Anyways, I hope everyone has a great weekend. 😊
Good morning,

While without an item number, I am unable to confirm if the specific user had action taken against them, but today I just taken action against a user with the same first name as the user you mention in your post. If you happen to have the item number for the listing, we would be happy to look into this for you.
5 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Right on the auction it's Andrea bidding on all them. You don't need item numbers since you could go on there once an hour and see who's bidding them all up. Also on the watches Snoop is bidding on almost all of them. $39, $50 or higher.
4 x

Cameo

Post by Cameo » 3 years ago

Hey Mod,
Here is a number I just pulled off an auction ending soon.
Andrea is just bidding up on any inexpensive item for no reason and I am sure they will not pay for it either.
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Kat wrote:
3 years ago
Right on the auction it's Andrea bidding on all them. You don't need item numbers since you could go on there once an hour and see who's bidding them all up. Also on the watches Snoop is bidding on almost all of them. $39, $50 or higher.
Cameo wrote:
3 years ago
Hey Mod,
Here is a number I just pulled off an auction ending soon.
Andrea is just bidding up on any inexpensive item for no reason and I am sure they will not pay for it either.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your reports. I have taken action against both accounts, please note that their bids may still appear but they will not be able to make any further bids.
4 x