I give up

Post Reply
Cameo
Posts: 20
Joined: 9 months ago

I give up

Post by Cameo » 7 months ago

I am so frustrated trying to bid in any of the Swarovski crystal auctions totally as there is always someone over bidding all the auctions.
Its either Liza or now Winnie taking over with the overbidding. In a few hours it will be someone else. Why can't you control these hackers?
5 x

User avatar
Moderator_Preston
Posts: 939
Joined: 1 year ago
Answers: 1

Re: I give up

Post by Moderator_Preston » 7 months ago

Cameo wrote:
7 months ago
I am so frustrated trying to bid in any of the Swarovski crystal auctions totally as there is always someone over bidding all the auctions.
Its either Liza or now Winnie taking over with the overbidding. In a few hours it will be someone else. Why can't you control these hackers?
Good morning,

I deeply apologize about this. I have taken action against both bidders you are referring to. I have also proposed some solutions to our online auctions team and if I get any future updates to share, I will be sure to let everyone know.
3 x

JimStone
Posts: 6
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: I give up

Post by JimStone » 7 months ago

I don't think they are hackers...doesn't make sense. I think they are bots, run by ShopLC, to falsely drive up prices for legitimate bidders. Someone should call the Better Business Beareau about this. I AM ALMOST CONVINCED THE HIGH BIDDERS ARE BOTS RUN BUY SHOPLC TO DRIVE UP PRICES!!
0 x

JimStone
Posts: 6
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: I give up

Post by JimStone » 7 months ago

ShopLC has never done anything about this...years of complaints about high bidders. I have complained, always get the run around. I stopped shopping on LC before, because of this.I came back a few weeks ago...and I'm gonna quit again. Too unfair...waste of my time. Lets post the names of all these fake high bidders. For mens jewellery, Juan is the worst...nobody can bid when he (I doubt he is a real person) is on. SHOPLC DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!....I WILL TAKE MY $$$ ELSEWHERE....I WILL JUST ORDER FROM CHINA...WHERE SHOPLC GETS IT FROM....FOR CHEAPER....SOOOO MAD!!!!
4 x

User avatar
Moderator_Preston
Posts: 939
Joined: 1 year ago
Answers: 1

Re: I give up

Post by Moderator_Preston » 7 months ago

JimStone wrote:
7 months ago
I don't think they are hackers...doesn't make sense. I think they are bots, run by ShopLC, to falsely drive up prices for legitimate bidders. Someone should call the Better Business Beareau about this. I AM ALMOST CONVINCED THE HIGH BIDDERS ARE BOTS RUN BUY SHOPLC TO DRIVE UP PRICES!!
JimStone wrote:
7 months ago
ShopLC has never done anything about this...years of complaints about high bidders. I have complained, always get the run around. I stopped shopping on LC before, because of this.I came back a few weeks ago...and I'm gonna quit again. Too unfair...waste of my time. Lets post the names of all these fake high bidders. For mens jewellery, Juan is the worst...nobody can bid when he (I doubt he is a real person) is on. SHOPLC DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!....I WILL TAKE MY $$$ ELSEWHERE....I WILL JUST ORDER FROM CHINA...WHERE SHOPLC GETS IT FROM....FOR CHEAPER....SOOOO MAD!!!!
Good afternoon,

As I mentioned in the other thread that you have posted on, we absolutely do not have any "bots" or employees driving up bids. Our online auctions team is actively exploring opportunities to prevent overbidders, and if you can provide to me the item number of the auction that user is bidding on I would be more than happy to investigate and take any necessary action. Please refrain from "bumping" posts as that is against the community guidelines.
1 x

User avatar
Gem Lover
Posts: 2017
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: I give up

Post by Gem Lover » 7 months ago

Juan also bids om womans items and drives up the prices.
2 x

User avatar
Moderator_Preston
Posts: 939
Joined: 1 year ago
Answers: 1

Re: I give up

Post by Moderator_Preston » 7 months ago

Gem Lover wrote:
7 months ago
Juan also bids om womans items and drives up the prices.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much. I was able to find the user in question and investigated and taken action against them.
2 x

Post Reply