Online auction scams

Sea

Online auction scams

Post by Sea » 3 years ago

I don’t know who the name I is on the online auctions but really makes me mad when this person keeps bidding outrageously on every Russian Diopside bead bracelet. I have tried many many times to get in on the bidding but whoever this fake person is they come in and bid at outrageous price every time. Someone needs to watch this bidders more closely because they are ruining it for everyone else who would like a chance at products very disgusted with this scamming person.
3 x

Harlequin

Re: Online auction scams

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Sea:..... the over bidding, and the fake bidders will NEVER STOP. PERIOD!!!! We all here on forum have tried to help, BUT IT DOESN’T STOP Because in my opinion they DON’T CARE!!! OR IT WOULD BE FIXED BY NOW 😡
5 x

Moderator_Rashad

Re: Online auction scams

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

Sea wrote:
3 years ago
I don’t know who the name I is on the online auctions but really makes me mad when this person keeps bidding outrageously on every Russian Diopside bead bracelet. I have tried many many times to get in on the bidding but whoever this fake person is they come in and bid at outrageous price every time. Someone needs to watch this bidders more closely because they are ruining it for everyone else who would like a chance at products very disgusted with this scamming person.
Hello,
Thank you so much for your message. I apologize for any concern with overbidding. I've actioned the account in question and taken appropriate steps to ensure proper bidding practices. I know this is frustrating aspect of online auctions across many platforms as users can mask and spoof email and Ip address so as fast as we ban accounts others pop up we take down numerous accounts daily. We are sorry if looks like things are not being handle but rest assured we action a lot of accounts for Overbidding daily.
2 x