Mods, here is another overbidder report

SeaBee

Mods, here is another overbidder report

Post by SeaBee » 3 years ago

Thought I finally had a shot at winning this for a reasonable price, until Anait and Carold both bid ridiculous amounts for this bracelet. Mods, please intervene. https://www.shoplc.com/auction.action/2 ... 2785416618
2 x

Jacee

Re: Mods, here is another overbidder report

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

Wow! What to say??

Sorry...keep trying??
1 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Wow 100 dollar bid that's crazy! Check the web see if they have it. πŸ˜‘πŸ€
2 x

Angerw/overbidding

Post by Angerw/overbidding » 3 years ago

I have run into the same problem. Someone named Shaiyel always bids on the same earrings driving up the price. How many of the same earrings can one woman need. It's ridiculous and turning me off to buy anything else. In fact, I am not until I can win them but every time she outbids and raises the price.

I have called and complained and was told it would be looked into and yet nothing has stopped.

I am tired of waiting for another pair to come up only to find she has begun bidding again. I wish I could write her personally I am so annoyed. Definitely turning me off to ShopLC, buyer beware that's all I can say. Watch for a while before you bid. I have spent over $1,000 with the company and now am beginning to wish I never did. I have spent too much for items and then this Shaiyel is the last straw.
3 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

SeaBee wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Thought I finally had a shot at winning this for a reasonable price, until Anait and Carold both bid ridiculous amounts for this bracelet. Mods, please intervene. https://www.shoplc.com/auction.action/2 ... 2785416618
Good morning,

Thank you for reporting these bidders. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We will be investigating these accounts and taking immediate action where necessary. If you have item numbers as well this will assist in speeding up the process.
0 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Donna S better but those final purses that sell for 29.99 for 149.99 ha ha what a joke!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ πŸ‘œπŸ’ΌπŸ‘œπŸ’ΌπŸ‘œπŸ’ΌπŸ‘œπŸ’ΌπŸ‘œπŸ’ΌπŸ‘œπŸ’ΌπŸ‘œπŸ’ΌπŸ‘œπŸ’ΌπŸ‘œπŸ’ΌπŸ‘œπŸ’ΌπŸ‘œπŸ’ΌπŸ‘œπŸ’ΌπŸ‘œπŸ’ΌπŸ‘œπŸ’ΌπŸ‘œπŸ’ΌπŸ‘œπŸ’ΌπŸ‘œπŸ’ΌπŸ‘œπŸ’ΌπŸ‘œπŸ’ΌπŸ‘œkickπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘žπŸ‘žπŸ‘žπŸ‘–πŸ€
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

☘️. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
1 x

josey

Post by josey » 3 years ago

PAULA is dominating the gold auctions with her ridiculous max bids. She is winning a lot of gold, making it impossible for anyone else.
Moderators, can you look into this?
Happy New Year everyone at LC! shoppers,and staff.
1 x