“Someone” must not have seen these yet!

RS

“Someone” must not have seen these yet!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I scored an auction win last night on a three piece Russian Diopside set, ring, pendant and earrings. Got a good deal too! Today they are all over the site and not ONE sighting of you know who!

Scout them out if you like this stone. Also...I think it is older stock by watching the video. If so then I expect a different level of quality.

I was wearing a pendant yesterday that I got here when I first started shopping about a year ago. Clearly old stock and only the second time I have worn it. I was holding it with my hand while I was reading and actually stopped and noticed how nice it felt. I took it off and looked very closely at it. The workmanship is awesome. Much better than what I have seen lately.

So, check those sets out if interested.
7 x

Boston Irish

Re: “Someone” must not have seen these yet!

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

I think they found old stock i when they moved.I hope they find royal j jewelry and other old designers they had before!
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Nice....Enjoy...I have so much Russian Diopside I may need another box to store them in.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Nice....Enjoy...I have so much Russian Diopside I may need another box to store them in.
I do too. Did I need more...no!
Did that stop me...NOOOOOO! 🤣🤪
2 x