Moderators! Yet again a bidding bully on RA- 2nd one today

JewelryQueen

Moderators! Yet again a bidding bully on RA- 2nd one today

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Rashad
@shopLC_alex
Or anyModerator

Now along comes Nathalie to take up where Rachel left off. A mere sampling of this auction hog are listed below.

Bid... Item #
$44 3619714
$49 3552474
$49 3588999
$49 6016741
$44 3589035
$49 3694571
$49 3556748
$49 3619725
$49 3661012
$49 3542340

So we have $480 in bids for a whole $105 worth of stuff. If people are paying these prices i want in on the action. I have several Swarovski pendants I paid $10 for that I would be delighted to sell for $49 each.
3 x

Moderator_Rashad

Re: Moderators! Yet again a bidding bully on RA- 2nd one today

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Rashad
@shopLC_alex
Or anyModerator

Now along comes Nathalie to take up where Rachel left off. A mere sampling of this auction hog are listed below.

Bid... Item #
$44 3619714
$49 3552474
$49 3588999
$49 6016741
$44 3589035
$49 3694571
$49 3556748
$49 3619725
$49 3661012
$49 3542340

So we have $480 in bids for a whole $105 worth of stuff. If people are paying these prices i want in on the action. I have several Swarovski pendants I paid $10 for that I would be delighted to sell for $49 each.

Good morning,

Thank you for reporting these bidders. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We will be investigating these accounts and taking immediate action where necessary. If you have item numbers as well this will assist in speeding up the process.
0 x

JewelryQueen

@Moderator_Rashad

Your attention to detail is in question. The item numbers are clearly listed next to the bid amounts.
3 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Rashad

Your attention to detail is in question. The item numbers are clearly listed next to the bid amounts.
My Apologies,

I thought this was another issue
1 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 3 years ago

Stop bidding i would
0 x

JewelryQueen

@Kb

I am not bidding on these items. I might, on some, if these auction bullies would quit bidding outrageous amounts so that no one else can get anything at a reasonable price. 90% of these people are not actually paying for these, nor was it ever their intent to do so. They are just playing foolish and mean games. :roll:
3 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

A thought...could it be a "computer generated" program that does it?

A corrupt🤖....I.e.HAL?👽
0 x

Koalakid

Post by Koalakid » 3 years ago

THEY DON'T CARE. THEY JUST WANT TO GET THE MOST THEY CAN FOR THE ITEMS. When one could change names daily I think they'd come back the next day - with new names - to do it over again. One of the hosts made a "prediction" a few months ago that Shop Low Cost was going to be priced out of market from Swarovsky. I thought they (SLC) made the items and then marked them with d'joy. Isn't this misrepresentation??
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Koalakid wrote:
3 years ago
THEY DON'T CARE. THEY JUST WANT TO GET THE MOST THEY CAN FOR THE ITEMS. When one could change names daily I think they'd come back the next day - with new names - to do it over again. One of the hosts made a "prediction" a few months ago that Shop Low Cost was going to be priced out of market from Swarovsky. I thought they (SLC) made the items and then marked them with d'joy. Isn't this misrepresentation??
The have always said that they BUY the Swarovski crystals themselves and then set them into jewelry.
1 x

DoubleLshopper

Post by DoubleLshopper » 3 years ago

If you would have listened Koolaid, Blake explained this situation thoroughly the other day. He stated that SLC had purchased one million crystals from Swarovski. With the purchase of the crystals it gave SLC use of Swarovski’s proprietary colors and designs. The crystals are then used to make jewelry at SLC. He also stated that Swarovski was no longer going to sale to third parties.
1 x