Auction won but NO item--order cancelled---TWICE!!!

mpompadour

Re: Auction won but NO item--order cancelled---TWICE!!!

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Hi Amy, I'm sorry you are having all these problems. I feel your pain as I have been in the same boat dealing with them lately. I too am perplexed as to what in the world is going on at ShopLC. With all the website issues, refund issues and shipping problems, one has to wonder if they are going out of business or what! NO other place I do online business with messes up so BAD. We the PAYING customers need ANSWERS!!! Moderators, if you would PLEASE come here and give us REAL, TRUTHFUL answers, we could at least understand WHY the problems. But as usual, we will probably get a canned answer saying they are sorry for any inconvenience --blah, blah, blah and tow the company line. I'm sorry, but the American public is not used to business being handled haphazardly. It's like they don't care and if you don't like the way we do it, tough cookies. I REALLY would like to keep doing business with them, but THEY make it REAL hard for customers. I'm tired if sitting on pins and needles waiting for them to get their act together.
9 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hi Mpompadour: isn’t it Murphy’s Law that the item that you really, really, really want is the one that never ships? I’ve talked to so many different agents & they tell me different things to do. I won the auction, paid for it already & since April 28 I have nothing. Heaven help us when we order more than 5 items, because you are guaranteed one of them will not be included in your shipment. It never used to be this way. I ordered a quilt from the big A and it’s here already, on clearance . Why should I try to win anything?
6 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Good afternoon,

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. This has been reported to the web team and is currently being reviewed by upper management. We will update you with a resolution as soon as possible. Please continue to support any on-going issues.
2 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 2 years ago

Alex. I take it you meant to continue to report on-going issues, not to support them. Just a guess here.
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Hi!!...Sissy2 and JQ 😊. And hello to everyone out there in forum land. H😊
4 x

Massagenut

Post by Massagenut » 2 years ago

ShopLC wins the gold medal for the most irritating retail and auction site ever!!!! I've had nothing but trouble with them for 3 years. I'm clearing up 2 issues with them and then it's goodbye. Never have as many issues with eBay, Etsy, Walmart, or Amazon as I do with the site that brings so much grief and not joy.
2 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

No, don’t have any idea...and obviously THEY don’t either! Things are so much worse than they used to be here and nothing is done!
1 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Just had two auction items cancelled on me.
2 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 2 years ago

SLC refunded me for 7 auction items today. It’s at the point that when I win an auction item I don’t believe it until I receive the email saying the item was shipped. And then I have to hope it’s not lost in the mail.
3 x