Auction won but NO item--order cancelled---TWICE!!!

BC

Auction won but NO item--order cancelled---TWICE!!!

Post by BC » 3 years ago

I left shoplc for 6 months due the the overbidding and other problems. At Christmas 2020 I needed a gift and decided to try them again since when I left they said the problems were solved (Merilee is still at it so I know the problems are still there). Anyway, I ordered a morganite ring and waited for it to arrive (Made a mistake of telling my wife of the ring--BIG MISTAKE!!! Days turned to a week and no sign of the ring. Then I received the cancellation notice for the ring so off to the dog house I went. SLC said the ring had gotten damaged during shipment???? But this had NEVER happened during my 2 years plus shopping with them before (2018-2020). So, I swallowed my pride and finally got out of the dog house with my wife and got her something else (replacement is NEVER quite enough)!!! This was this past December before Christmas. By the way my bag of coal was nice!!! Last week I found another item that I knew she would love so I ordered it (I try to order a few other item with the item I want to get the free shipping).. Well, today I got the news that the paridot pen wheel necklace that I so wanted for her to sort of MAKE UP for the morganite ring..WAS Cancelled--Just like the ring--damaged in shipment. Seems funny to me the damaged item is ALWAYS the one I want the most and the most expensive---NOT the items I get to just get the free shipping. So, I am giving SLC their walking papers for now as I cannot put any trust in them seeing what has happened. They STILL have major problems which was shown to me recently. The overbidding and other problems are still there and will be as SLC gets more money if bidders pay/over bid. MAX bidders are not a problem to me. Anyway, I will not bid on shop LC for a while as I just came back as a test to see if they had gotten their act together---NOT!!!
9 x

Harlequin

Re: Auction won but NO item--order cancelled---TWICE!!!

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

How does SLC know it was damaged DURING SHIPPING????? 🤔🤔. B. S. If you ask me.
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Harlequin I was just wondering the same thing. If it was damaged DURING SHIPPING they would not know until it arrived at your home and you opened it and saw it was damaged. They have no way of knowing until you receive the item.
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Just too LAZY to LOOK for it! Had the same thing with a coat all of a sudden 10 showed up on auction. Hate to hear this happened to you if they don't get m things to me soon I will be done also bangle was broken received today and then weight was to be 94.30 and my Son weighed it and it was 73 grams WHAT! They better get in touch with me I am not holding forever.😠😡🍀
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I think We’d. 20th they were selling Norell again, Cindy said LC was supposedly OUT. Well she said they found some in the warehouse??? Was in the WRONG PLACE. Maybe that’s why they cancel items, several days or weeks later their on the auction or website??? NO INVENTORY CONTROL OBVIOUSLY 😠 or Q. C. JMO!!
6 x

josey

Post by josey » 2 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
@Harlequin I was just wondering the same thing. If it was damaged DURING SHIPPING they would not know until it arrived at your home and you opened it and saw it was damaged. They have no way of knowing until you receive the item.
Maybe they mean damaged "during shipping" to THEM.....? not to the customer.
2 x

josey

Post by josey » 2 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
Maybe they mean when the item was shipped TO THEM, not the customer.
0 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

I just recently had two items I won on auction cancelled too. Didn’t say were damaged. Just said they couldn’t fulfill order. What’s up with that? Why are you listing things you DON’T have?! Ridiculous!
5 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 2 years ago

Recently several of my RA orders have been cancelled by SLC. Some of these orders had 5 items. How can every one of the 5 items in each order be undeliverable? I can only imagine that one of the shipping dept workers accidentally spilled a cup of pop or something into the shipping box. And to boot in the past year my almost 90 year old mom lost her husband and son to cancer and her brother to a stroke. A week ago I won something on the auction for her that finally put a smile on her face. Now I received a repick email, which I know means that in another week SLC will cancel my order and give me a refund. In the meantime this item was listed on the auction site multiple times. Now there are none in stock and none listed on the auction site. Had I known earlier that they couldn’t find my winning item I would have bid on another one. I will have to give my mom another disappointment thanks to SLC.
#deliveringdissapointmentnotjoy!
5 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hello everyone! I’ve won a blanket set twice on RA on April 28. Also ordered 2 bedroom items at regular price last week or so. I contacted customer service at least 4 times because these items have no tracking numbers & of course never shipped. The first time I called they told me I would have to win the same item again & they would honor the first auction win. I tried that, now the 2nd blanket has no tracking order. I called them again. This time they said just wait because they had not processed anything from May 9th. Ok today today is May 18, still no tracking numbers, no deliveries. WHAT ARE THEY DOING WITH MY ITEMS ? Anyone have a clue what’s going on?
4 x